More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cbftw Cbftw

Who do you see?

Katherine

"Hey!" a familiar voice shouts at you from just beyond the view deck.

You turn around and see Katherine standing at the base of the view deck. She starts heading up to where you and Joanna are admiring the view, she starts eyeing Joanna.

"So this is the girl you replace me with, huh?" Katherine states as she grabs your arm when she reaches the top of the view deck.

You remember Katherine. She was your previous girlfriend before Joanna and you got together. You two met in a cafe just off-campus a year ago. She was gorgeous, her white skin contrasted by her curly raven hair perfectly matched her cute face. She was slightly chubbier than Joanna but just barely. Her "assets" however were well-gifted to her, no matter what she wore it always had a little bit of cleavage or ass showing. She was shy back then, even now with strangers, but with you around her more domineering side rears its head, especially in bed.

Katherine always loved dominating when you two go down on each other, which is fine by you since she lets you take control as well from time to time. But she always had an even darker side, she always had an interest in ballbusting. At times she'd flick or lightly tap your balls mid-coitus just to satiate her interest, but one night she went too far. She grabbed your balls hard enough that they turned purple in her hand. You were begging her to let go but she wouldn't you were able to kick her off the bed just in time to save your balls from destruction. Because of that you two broke up 6 months ago, you didn't feel safe at the time to be with her.

"Excuse me! Will you let go of my man!" Joanna exclaims at Katherine still attached to your arm and slowly rubbing your crotch through your jeans while you were reminiscing.

Joanna pulls Katherine off your arm and onto the floor of the view deck. Which makes her white miniskirt fly revealing that she only had pink panties underneath.

"Know your boundaries, bitch" Joanna snarks, clearly enraged and offended by Katherine's actions.

"I was with him first, you whore" Katherine remarks back at her while getting up from the floor.

"Bold of you to call me a whore. you came up here with nothing on but a pink v-neck, skirt, and panties" Joanna retorts at her.

"Well why not let him decide instead who he wants to be with?" Katherine suddenly says in a moment of clarity

"Why not? I know he's taking me anyway" Joanna proudly says. As the two girls gazes fall on to you.

Who's side do you take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)