More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cbftw Cbftw

Who's side do you take?

Joanna

"Obviously, Joanna! I still haven't forgotten when you almost crushed my balls that night" you say as you grab Joanna closer to you

Joanna's ecstatic with your firm response and affirmation of your love to her. "Let's go somewhere else for now. I'd rather see the skyline at night when the lights are out" as you turn from Katherine towards the stairs to head back to the cottage so you two can continue with your agenda for the day.

As you reach the first step, suddenly a hand pushes you two both of your balance. You grab Joanna close to your body to protect her from the fall. Though the stairs are just a few steps, you hit your head upon landing which knocks you out for a minute or so.

By the time you wake up you see Joanna and Katherine struggling with each other. Both girls pulling each other around with the other's hair. You're still too dazed to go up and help Joanna right now.

Suddenly Katherine raises her knee and hits Joanna right in the pussy.

You see Joanna's eyes turn wide as the pain shoots across her femininity. Her hands let go of Katherine's hair and straight to her crotch.

"I know how much he loves having sex, and I'll make sure you can't even do it till next week" Katherine shouts in an enraged tone.

She grabs Joanna's legs and smashes her leather boot right into her hands which is still gripping her vagina. Which causes her to let go and have a clear view onto her most sensitive regions.

You hear Joanna scream in pain as Katherine repeatedly smashes her heavy boot into her pussy. You can see her grind her boot right on Joanna's clit after every stomp. You can hear her cry as Katherine's fills her pussy with pain which before knew nothing but pleasure before. And you know Katherine isn't gonna stop anytime soon with her onslaught.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)