More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cloontang1 Cloontang1

Who will you take control of?

Katherine

The sound of the alarm clock tears you from a deep sleep. You groan as you reach out and shut it off. As you move to slide out of bed, you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist and pull you back.

"No, let's just stay in bed today," a voice whispers in your ear.

"As fun as that sounds, we have work today," you reply.

"Fuck work." You feel a pair of lips on your neck. "Let's just stay here and fuck each other's brains out."

You are getting so turned on by the dirty talk and the kissing, that you just barely manage to pull away and slip out of bed.

"You didn't get enough of that on the honeymoon?" you ask as you pull on your robe.

"I never get enough of that. Don't act like you don't enjoy it."

"Oh, I do enjoy it, and I can't wait to do it tonight. Right now, though, we need to get ready for work."

James groans as he gets out of bed. You roll your eyes at his dramatics and head to the bathroom. You take a moment to observe yourself in the mirror. Your brown hair is dishelved at the moment, evidence of last night's activities. Despite your unkempt appearence, you can't help but admire yourself as you drop your robe. Your long legs were your favorite feature, lean from years on the swim team. Your legs lead up to a firm, tight ass. Your eyes move further up your body to your tits. You reach up and grab them, each just filling up your hands. You were always self conscious of them as you thought men only liked large breasts. James would always tell you that you were crazy and that they were perfect, but you've seen the way he checks out girls with large tits when he thinks you aren't looking. James walks in suddenly and takes in your naked form.

"Damn, you are so sexy. Are you sure you don't want to hop in the shower with me?"

Do you shower with James?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)