More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cloontang1 Cloontang1

Do you shower with James?

Of course

You can't ignore the fact that you are turned on. You decide that a quickie in the shower would be a perfect way to relieve yourself.

"Ok, fine, you win." James just smiles in response to your answer. Turning around he opens the shower door and steps inside. You follow him in and turn on the water. James bends down to suck one of your nipples, but you push him away.

"No foreplay, we need to make this quick."

"Alright, I'm good with that," James says aa he turns you around and bends you over. You reach out and brace yourself against the wall with your arms. James places one hand on your hip and his other grips his cock. You feel him rub his length up and down your pussy a few times before lining himself up and push himself inside of you.

You both moan at the penetration, as his cock sinks deep into you. James pauses for a moment for you to adjust to his length. Then his free hand grabs your other hip and he starts fucking you with short, powerful strokes. You are in heaven as you reach down to play with your clit. You can feel his balls slapping against your fingers pressing them into your clit. The sensation is driving you crazy and you are already close to cumming.

After several minutes of this, you announce to James that you're about to cum. He responds by slamming into you even harder and you are pushed up against the shower wall, your nipples pressed against the cool tile. The pleasure is too much, and you cum hard. You scream in pleasure as your pussy tightens around James's cock, begging for his cum. The wish is quickly answered as James pushes himself as deep into you as possible and signifies his orgasm with a groan. You feel his cock explode inside you, sending stream after stream of his hot cum deep in your pussy.

Satisfied, James pulls his softening cock out of your pussy. You both take turns washing each other off, and you step out of the shower. As your drying off, you take a look at your phone and notice the time.

"Shit, I'm gonna be late for work!" You hurry and get dressed, but right before you get out the door, you turn to your husband and give him a kiss.

"I'll see you after work, love you, James."

"I love you too, Katherine. See ya later."

With that you head out to your car and get ready to head to work.

Where do you work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)