More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WaifuLyricist WaifuLyricist

Who is the celeb?

Katherine McNamara

A woman in a little black dress and heels walked into the room. Jose took her in. She was short, with what must have been the longest legs he'd ever seen. They made her look a lot taller than she actually was, but even so, Jose towered over her. Her hair was blonde, but she must have been growing it out; a third of her hair from her scalp outward was a fiery red.

Jose liked what he saw, and he supposed the woman liked what she saw. She didn't walk out of the room at any rate. Instead she turned around, closing the door.

"How much did he tell you?" she said, turning back to him.

"Just that you would pay me to spend a night with you, ma'am," Jose said.

The woman raised an eyebrow. "You don't recognise me? My name's Katherine." When Jose still showed no recognition, she shrugged. "Never mind; it's probably easier this way." She walked over to the bar, pouring herself an orange juice. "You want anything?"

"I'll have what you're having."

Katherine nodded, and brought back two glasses of orange juice. She clinked glasses with him, downing her drink. "Well, the long and short of it is that my girlfriend is unavailable, and I need to get off. I called several strip clubs, and yours was the only one willing to accommodate my desire for privacy." She pronounced 'privacy' the way the English did, reminding Jose of the television show Elementary. "You were by far the best dancer there, so... here we are."

"Is your girlfriend English?"

Katherine raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Your pronunciation of 'privacy'; that's not how Americans say it."

"Ah." Katherine smiled. "She's not English, but she IS foreign. Anyway, enough talk. I assume you know how to pleasure a woman?"

Does he know how to pleasure a woman, and how?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)