More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fayd1 Fayd1

Does John try it out now? If so, on who?

Katherine Marshal - Math Teacher

You take a quick look at your cellphone and think for a moment about who to pick, after a couple seconds you check Ms. Katherine´s profile, and two things appear below her profile picture; a text that reads:

Ms. Katherine Marshal. 25. Relationship: Teacher-Student.

And a button with the prompt “Possess?” You stare at the picture, Ms. Katherine, your upper math teacher, a subject you don't particularly care for but her voice and the way in which she speaks gives you the incentive you need to pay attention in her class. Well, that and her looks, though that face that seems so sweet is often at odds with her stern attitude. Of course, you´ve also heard rumors that she was quite the party animal when she was in university, though you don't really know if that's true or not.

You let out a huff of disbelief and lean back your head. “What the hell?” you think as you shrug your shoulders and press the button underneath her description. Nothing happens for a moment and in fact it looks like your phone froze. You try to make it work again but, before you can properly do anything, your vision goes white and you feel like you´re losing your feet.

____________________________________________________________________________

When your vision returns you notice that you aren't in your room anymore, and in fact you feel… different, almost like a soft brush moving across your face. You also feel a heavy weight on your chest. Feeling disoriented, you place your hand on your forehead and that's when you notice a particularly slender hand of the caramel variety…...your hand……?

“Are you alright Katherine?” A man asks right next to you,

“Yes, do you feel alright Ms. Marshal?” You hear a woman ask somewhere around you.

Your eyes open in surprise as you notice where you are: sitting on the side of a large meeting table, surrounded by both men and women that stare at you; slowly but surely you begin to recognize their faces.

You almost have a heart attack when you figure out that they're the teachers from your high school.

“I… I'm fine….just need to go to the restroom…” You manage to mutter, getting the slightest hint of that oh-so-familiar way of speaking. Trying to appear as normal as possible despite the fact that your voice has become a lot sharper.

You hurry to the exit, almost falling over as you stand up, but regaining your composure in time. The altered center of gravity combined with her black pumps is a difficult and deadly combo. Luckily for you, this is your school! You know it's layout. It only takes you a moment to find the staff restroom, you rush to get in and lock the door behind you.

After checking the stalls to make sure there's no one in with you, you hurry to the mirror. You are met with a familiar face in full blush, striking green eyes stare back at you as a vulgar smile forms on your now honeyed lips. Ms. Marshall has beautiful caramel skin that contrasts beautifully with her mustard colored pleated blouse she was wearing. Down below she was wearing high black dress pants that hugged her thin waist tightly, looking very formal but fashionable.

Sights however, are not enough for you, slowly unbuttoning your blouse from the top down, revealing a purple lace bra and an enticing chest. Laying your stolen hands on her noticeable collarbone, you work your way down. Easing across her skin until you meet the bra cups, slipping them down and drawing her breasts out. You can’t help but edge your fingers across their form, cupping them, they simply overflow from Ms. Marshal’s dainty hands.

“I guess I should call you Katherine now?” you say jokingly in the mirror, “thank you for letting me borrow your body, I hope we can enjoy this ride together teach ♡” you purr, trying to hold back your excitement.

you try to follow your actions to their logical conclusions but, right as you´re about to unbutton her pants and stick your hand inside your underwear, you hear a voice call you from outside the bathroom.

“Hey… Are you sure you're ok?”

It’s a feminine voice, one of the other teachers but you can’t exactly place it. But this reminds you, you pull out Ms. Mar-er, Katherine’s phone from your pocket, unlocking it with a fingerprint, quickly scrolling through to find the POS app.

“So you do follow me huh?” you think to yourself. “If you do follow me while I am in possession of someone, can I add people to this index based on who I see in the possessed person's body?” a smirk forms on your face. This may be a good opportunity to expand the index with some of the other hot teachers at the school. Having more options won’t hurt.

“Yes… I'll be out in a moment.” You answer coyly.

It might be a meeting out there but you´ll be fine, after all, you can wing this, right?

What next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)