More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superman07 superman07

Who's bikini is it and where are they?

Kate Upton (make-up tent)

The tag reads: Kate Upton.

Everyone in America knows who Kate Upton is, so of course you do too. She was last year’s cover model at the age of 19 and before that she had a couple of viral sensation videos on youtube. In 2010 she was the rookie of the year. Kate was of course known for her two largest assests. Being only nineteen she was gifted with some of the most beautiful breast you had ever seen. The fact that she had one of the sweetest personalities around was just a bonus.

You quickly remember that Kate was your first model for make-up and now you’re probably a bit late. With the bikini in hand you head over towards the hair and makeup tent. It’s a bit of a two for one deal and you know pretty much everyone on the hair team as well. Walking into the tent you’re greeted with the kind voice of the head hair stylist.

John , where have you been? “ demands Amanda as she walks towards you with a curling iron.

You put your hands up in defense and hold the bikini out to her. “Whoa, stop the . MJ stopped me, she had to give me Kate’s first bikini for the day.” Your explanation seemed to work a bit as she let out an exasperated sigh, but her fierce gaze lessened.

“Well while you were out fraternizing, I already finished her hair. She’s over in the chair and she’s all yours” Amanda said, turning and pointing to where a blonde figure was sitting in the make-up chair in front of a large mirror. “I’m going to go get some coffee, it’s been a long morning.” With that she headed off out of the tent, curling iron in hand.

Shaking your head you walked towards Kate who was busy on her phone, probably tweeting. “Kate?” you called out causing her head to jerk up at you. There was a look of surprise before she flashed you that girl next door smile.

Kate was a blonde bombshell to say the least. Light blonde hair, amazing rack, killer curves, and the most adorable ,yet when she wanted it to be sexiest, face in the world. She was the kind of girl that you would gladly bring home to mom and marry.

“You must be John !” she exclaims giving you an even bigger smile, standing up from her seat to pull you into a hug. “I’ve heard great stuff about you.”

“Uh thank you” you reply, taking note of her large breast pressing against your chest. She’s wearing a white cotton robe and you figure she must not have anything on under that. The thought alone causes your dick to twitch slightly. “Well I also come bearing gifts” you hold out the hangar with her bikini on it.

“Oh my god, this looks amazing” she says taking the bikini from your grasp. As she does so her robe opens up a bit, exposing some of her delicious cleavage to you. Again you feel you cock start to stir and think it’s best if you get her to sit down.

what happens next? does she take notice or are you able to get her into make-up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)