More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by superman07 superman07

what happens next? does she take notice or are you able to get her into make-up?

no...not at first anyway

Luckily for you she didn’t take notice of your semi-hard on and turned right back around to sit into the chair. Going over your equipment, you began to work on her make-up creating small talk as per usual along the way. Thankfully you had successfully managed to keep the dirty thoughts to a minimum, which was made easier by Kate’s naturally cheerful and innocent nature.

“Are you ready for your shoot?” you asked as you applied the last bit of makeup on her features.

“As ready as I can be” she replied, her eyes closed. “Last year I was so nervous, at least this time I’m a little more prepared.”

You laugh lightly shaking your head, “Don’t worry everyone loves you. So even if you do terrible everyone will say you’re doing fine!”

“Gee thanks” she replied before laughing as well, opening her eyes as you put the powder onto the table. “I hope I could count on you to be honest with me.”

You pause for a moment before taking on a serious expression, “But of course. My eye is always critical” you both break into laughter for a moment before standing back to let her look at her reflection in the mirror. “Well, my job is done.”

She pauses for a moment taking it all in before breaking into a huge smile, “You did a fantastic job. I would hug you but I don’t want to mess everything up” she gets up from her chair and grabs the bikini off the back of her chair. “Do you think you could stay around to tell me how it looks before I go out there?”

Of course you nod like an obedient dog. Who wouldn’t want to see her in that bikini?! It takes a few moments and you gratefully take that time to adjust your pants and do your best to will your hard-on down. Unfortunately all that hard work is undone when she comes out from behind the curtain.

The bikini seems to barely be holding on as Kate’s enormous breast stretch the spaghetti thin strings to their limit. They come down to form small teal colored triangles that leave little to the imagination.

The bottoms aren’t an improvement in the conservative area, which you’re grateful for. There’s a patch the just covers her private parts in the front, while the back seems to be struggling not to slip into her luscious cheeks. Both pieces are tied around her hips but four intricate strings, leaving plenty of skin available. God this job is awesome.

“What’s the verdict?” Kate asked expectantly, not realizing you were taking in every ounce of her. In your delayed response time her eyes moved down slowly to your now very obvious erection. “Oh, well I guess that’s a good sign.”

To your surprise it was her laughter that came afterwards. She was laughing it off like it wasn’t a big deal! Nervously you smile, trying to look apologetic. “I’m really sorry about that. Just kind of, natural reaction.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’ve had plenty of past crew do a lot worse.” Kate insisted, waving her hand at you. “Never seen any that…large though.” The surprise continues as you see her eyes lingering on your bulge.

“I guess we both have large gifts then, huh” you say, trying to keep the mood lighthearted, only this time Kate doesn’t respond. Her gaze is still transfixed on your crotch and she’s biting her bottom lip as if in thought.

“Can I see it?”

“Sorry?” if you had been drinking milk you probably would have spit it out.

“I’m sorry, that’s weird of me to ask I—“ “No, no. I mean, I was just surprised to hear you say that”

I glanced at the tent entrance to make sure we were truly alone before undoing my belt buckle. In one foul swoop I was completely exposed before a nineteen year old model, raging boner and all.

Kate’s eyes had taken on a glassy appearance and I couldn’t help but wonder what she was thinking.

Luckily she was ready to inform me.

what's she got to say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)