More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CaptainKitty CaptainKitty

So who shall be Blacked first

Kate Middleton goes to Africa

Catherine, Princess of Wales, wife of the heir to the English throne, was in a real pickle. The pleasure cruiser she'd been aboard had sunk, and separated from her minders, she'd clung to debris and drifted off into the sea. Fortunately, she'd seen an island in the distance, and kicked towards it with the last of her strength, fading into unconsciousness on the sand...

She awoke to a strange warmth. Blinking her eyes open, Kate Middleton saw a fire lit, and beside her, a half-coconut filled with water. As she turned to drink from it, red flushed her cheeks. Kate was naked as the day she was born, a rare occurrence for the royal! But these were different circumstances, and of course her clothes had been soaked.

As she lay there, suddenly a large presence stirred. Kate blanched back as a huge man reared up, he must have been 6'7'' at least, with broad shoulders, powerful muscles and dark African skin. His head was shaven bald but to Kate's shame she didn't take in much of the details, her eyes lingering on the giant penis dangling between his leg's. Even flaccid, it dwarfed William's!

The huge figure jabbered in a language she didn't understand, and it seemed he didn't understand English. Kate pointed to herself. "Kate."

The man mirrored the gesture, pointing to Kate, "Kate." He pointed at himself. "M'tambu."

M'tambu and Kate got on well over the next couple of days, with her picking up some basic words of his language, him picking up some of hers, managing some rudimentary communication. As they walked the routes of the forest, sleeping under trees, Kate couldn't manage to communicate the idea of clothes, or find out where hers were, into nudity. Amazingly, she was almost used to it now, feeling somewhat nonchalant. She was glad of M'tambu, though, she didn't know how to avoid predators, or find food or water, or anything.

Which is what instigated the third night, when upon laying down to sleep, Kate found M'tambu snuggling behind her, that titanic swinging hog pressing between their bodies, terrifyingly beginning to grow rigid. Kate went to struggle against him. "Listen, M'tambu, I don't think we..."

The man gestured at the empty leaves and shells where he'd brought her food and water. Oh no. Perhaps Kate had been naive to expect that help for free... Well, she supposed if she wanted to survive, she had but to sample that tempting African delight...

Kneeling on the dirty jungle floor, Princess Catherine found herself handling M'tambu's gigantic dick. At full length, it had to be over a foot, it was hefty as she held it. As the reality of the situation sunk in, Kate had an incredulous expression on her face. "However am I meant to handle this?!"

M'tambu gestured at his cock again, and Kate complied, sliding her lips over the tip, savouring the earthy, sweaty taste. She couldn't help but moan, her hands massaging his shaft. William's wasn't nearly as good as this. She let her saliva drip all over it, before taking the first six inches into her throat, slurping and sucking away on it.

The huge African man grunted and groaned, shifting his weight. His hand reached out, and pushed Kate's head down. As the huge cock into her throat, she suddenly came, moaning loudly around the dick as she squirted onto the jungle floor. Oh my god, what kind of whore was she acting like? Saliva and precum dribbling down her chin, the Princess slurped and sucked until so much hot African cum splattered the back of her throat that she drew back coughing, semen dribbling out her nostrils.

Kate thought she should feel ashamed, but oddly, it felt natural, primal. Why shouldn't she provide for her provider? She snuggled back into M'tambu as he cuddled into her again to sleep. She thought to her limited vocabulary in his language, and found one word, which she unsteadily pronounced? "<Good?>"

"<Good.>" He grunted, slapping Kate's ass possessively, and settling down to sleep with his tree trunk arms wrapped around her.

Does Kate go native?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)