More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by glasses46 glasses46

Which character do you choose?

Kate Kimberly

It happened right when she was puzzling with the company?s new copier. Kate had never been good with all this ?techie? stuff so she?d always gotten some nerd to work these things out for her. She didn?t really mind how they would always gape at her tits while they did... whatever they did, so long as they fixed her computer; phone even her stapler on occasions. She knew she looked great; why not let others appreciate it?

Unfortunately there were no tech wizards around to rescue her this time, as they were all working like dogs to prove their worth and avoid being fired this week, so she was on her own.

So there she was, shaking the copier in frustration, when a timid intern snuck up behind her and almost squeaked ?Ms Kimberly, Mr. McHannon wants to see you in his office...now? Kate whirled around in surprise and dropped the papers she had been hoping to copy, and with a muttered ?shit?, she bent down to retrieve them.

Seeing that the intern was still awkwardly standing there, Kate cleared her throat loudly and demanded ?Well? Anything else?? The intern scurried away quickly leaving Kate kneeling there picking up papers. After gathering them up she promptly plopped them down on the nearest desk and made her way to her boss?s office.

It didn?t clue in to her fuzzy little mind that this meeting with her boss might actually end in her termination, until she was sitting across from him in his small corner office. She had kind of assumed that she was safe from the company-wide lay-offs, not for any particular reason, but just because that?s the way her mind worked.

So it was with a kind of overwhelming shocked that she heard Mr. McHannon say:

?I?m sorry Ms. Kimberly, but you?re fired?

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)