More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brownb1266 brownb1266

Who are you?

Kate Hathaway

You sit on your bed in the sororities pledge dorm with the other pledges, most appearing to be fairly nervous about the hunt today, which is something you could empathize with, you couldn't help but feel a lingering dred at the uncertainty of tonight, a night that could change your future so drastically for better or worse. The very air seemed to be filled with the fears of the pledges in the room, you grab your shower bag deciding to escape to clear your head.

Once you finished making your way through the maze of hallways to the showers, you quickly take note that you're completely alone inside with nothing but showers and your own reflection on the many mirrors to keep you company. You glance at yourself in the mirror as you undress, taking in the sight of your firey red hair, much like a fox as has been consistently pointed out and teased at throughout your hazing. As you toss aside your top and bra you take in your slender frame and slightly petite breasts before sliding your panties and legware down past your shaved slit and down your long legs to your ankles before you step out of them.

You take a deep breath before stepping into the shower turning on the hot water, shivering as it hits your skin. You begin to feel your anxiety ease for just a moment as you begin to wash your troubles away.

Are you able to finish your relaxing shower uninterrupted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)