More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by brownb1266 brownb1266

Are you able to finish your relaxing shower uninterrupted?

A conversation with Abby

As you lather yourself in soap enjoying the calm before the hunt, you hear the door open. You peek your head out to see Abigail, a fairly tall, fit, busty, blonde sorority sister who took great pleasure tormenting you throughout your hazing. You quickly duck your head back in to continue your shower, not thinking she noticed you. Suddenly you feel a presence behind you. "Hi there Katie..." she says with a predatory smile stepping in the water with you. "Um... hi... Abigail..." you say meekly. She grabs your rather expensive shampoo putting a healthy amount in her hair. "You'd better do well in the hunt... I have money on you." She chirps cheerily kneeding in the shampoo. "Oh... thank you, I didn't realize you had so much faith in me..." you say with a small smile causing her to chuckle. "Oh honey... you misunderstood... I didn't bet you wouldn't get caught... I just bet you wouldn't drop to your knees with your fingers up your cunt begging for cock within the first five minutes... I'm looking forward to riding your face at the after party little fox..." she says with malicious glee, kissing your cheek before rinsing her hair and walking away.

You're soon left alone in silence with her words ringing in your ears, trying to clear your head. Suddenly you hear a chiming over the speaker system signaling for the pledges to make their way to the Kappa Sigma Fraternity building for the hunt.

Do you make your way to the Fraternity?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)