More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by madness207 madness207

Who is going to learn more about the company?

Kate Brady, 25 years old ( branch)

Kate had everything she could dream off. After graduating at the local Law school, Kate, at the time just 22 years old, got a nice offer from a prestigious law firm. The head of the firm, a 50 years old widowed milionaire, summoned her after the graduation cerimony, and asked if she was interested at being in his personal team. At the very first moment, she knew exactly why he was offering her a job.

Even though she was young, Kate was far from naive. She spent the entirety of her graduating time manipulating her way out of any problems and dificulty, just enjoying college life, and all that for a simple reason: Kate was a beauty! She had a coppery red hair, deep hazel eyes, and a naturally toned body, that actually didn't require many hours in the gym to keep. In no short terms, she had a god given physique. Because of that, she had gotten used early on to having all that she wanted, since people (mostly men, but some women too) always tried to please her in order to have a shot at getting in her pants. She learned how to use that, and that was what got her through law school. She knew that she didn't actually learn much in college, so she needed something to use, some oportunity to guarantee her lavish life of partying and expensive tastes.

When offered the job, Kate jumped at the oportunity. She saw undeniable and uncontrolable lust in the eyes of the milionaire, and she knew that was an oportunity. In the first few weeks, people noticed she didn't really have the talent or the knowledge to actually fulfill the demands of the job, but the chairman kept her at the team. She spent most of her workday gossiping, texting and idling around, until one day the chairman asked her to stay later to help him in a "project". Of course, that "project" was actually him pinning her against the wall, saying that she didn't pull her weight for the company. She knew EXACTLY what he wanted, so she asked if there was anything she could do to avoid getting fired (emphasys on the 'anything'). After 3 hours of sex (unfulfilling by the way, he was really bad at it), she left. In less than a week she managed to get the security tapes wiped (the price was actually really cheap, just a BJ). In the next week, she didn't go to work, and in the next she filed a sexual harassment complaint in the police, and also gave an interview for the local news. The milionaire of course denied, but without tapes, audio, or anything it was his word against hers.

All that happened 3 years ago. After all that time (and still getting paid by the company, per judge decision), after several appeals, ending in the Supreme Court, she earned a hefty severance package and also an indemnification for moral damages. That was enough for her to live with comfort for all her life. However, a new oportunity presented itself. If she succeeded, she would be the milionaire, for sure.

She was contacted by Alternative Solutions about a job offer...

How does the meeting go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)