More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stargazer234 Stargazer234

Who gets their bell rung?

Kate. by her 24 year old Son.

Greg and Billy's Aunt Kate sat in her kitchen, rereading the text she had sent her sister Suzie a few days ago.

" I may be planning something with my own Son! Spoilers"

Spoilers indeed, today she would inact her plan, Her son had no boxing skills whatsover, much like Greg so it was going to be insanely easy to knock him into oblivion.

She had never felt so powerful, her and her sisters, and Neices were decimating the males of their family, she had already Dealt with Greg, and from what she had heard, Suzie was enjoying the spoils of her victory tenfold, now it was her time to enjoy the victory over someone.

and it wasnt like Her son Wasn't attracted to her, he clearly was, she had noticed Ben subtly giving her glances while she was training in her tight sports bra, watched her as she stepped out of the bathroom in nothing but her towel, and she would be lying if she hadn't thought about him the same way. He was handsome, though he didn't really think so himself.

The gods had blessed her and her sisters with large Breasts, Big Butts and curvy athletic figure's, so it was only natural that even their own offspring would be attracted to them.

" we might as we be lannisters at this point" she thought to herself, smiling as her son Ben walked in.

" Oh!.. hey mom!.. hows it going?" He said happily.

" Good morning, tonight, me and you, are going to box, so get some gloves when you go out today, got it?" She said sternly.

" B...but...I..."

" No buts, you and me, tonight, be ready" she said simply, she could've been a bit more subtle but she really wasn't in the mood for that, she wanted what her sisters had, to dominante him, to knock him into La La land, to show him who was in charge, and finally to Play with him, and she couldn't wait any longer.

She walked away, leaving Ben standing there in shock... what was he going to do?!...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)