More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Who do you follow and the title of their book ?

Katara, Steam on Topical Island

Katara searched through the row of shevles but found no one else. She was getting bored, so she decided to pick a book and read. She looked through the varies books but found nothing she liked. Then suddenly she saw it, it was purple book with a titel gold. The titel was Steam on Topical Island, for some reason Katara felt compelled to read it.

So she pulled it out and saw a table near by. She sat on the edge of the table as she startes reading the book.

The book started with a water bender named Mulan, as she was a prisoner on a Fire Nation ship with a fire bender name Yuen. Soon the ship found itself in a powerful storm. The two had to get into a life boat, as the ship started sinking. When the stormed ended, they found themselves on a Topical Island.

Katara started feeling warmer, as she imagined herself and Zuko in that scenario.

She continued reading the book. Unbeknownst to her, she started rubbing her thighs together.

At first the two constantly fought with one and another. Never helping each other or sabotaging each other effort to survived.

After a few days they both found themselves in the mountains of the island. Both where exhausted and hungry, they both found themselves in a grove of fruit trees and a hot spring. They decided to call a truce, as they both started eating. Once full, they eyed the hot spring. Both wanted to take a dip, they both startes undressing.

Katara gulped, as they both took glances at each other. Yuen, body was described to be like a marble statue and Mulan's was slender but voluptuous.

Katara started sweating, she looked around and seeing no one. She decided to needed to cool off. So with a gulped, she started undressing herself. Now clad in only her blue bra and matching panties, she continued reading.

At first Yuen and Mulan only took glances at each other, as they bathed in the hot spring. Katara started imagining it was her and Zuko in the hot spring. Yet, as time went on, both slowly moved towards each other. Then suddenly Yuen grabbed Mulan and pulled her into his chisel chest with his powerful arms.

Katara was blushing, as she imagined it was Zuko and her. She moved one hand down her body and into her panties. As Yuen and Mulan made out with each other, Katara started fingering herself. She closed her eyes and imagined it was Zuko and her doing the same.

She bit her lip, as to not let out moans. She continued reading, as the two started having wild passionate sex. Katara couldn't help but imagined it wss her and Zuko, as shs started letting out soft moans.

Katara laid on her back, as she put the book down. She started groping herself, as she whispered Zuko's name. After several minutes, Katara climaxed, as she screamed Zuko.

Katara was panting, as her body was covered in sweat. She removed her hand from her panties. A strong desire to find Zuko and fuck him came over her. She got off the table and not bothering to put her dress back on. She started her search for Zuko.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)