More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

What happened next ?

Zuko, Pirate Of Passion

Zuko was getting bored, he found no one and only saw row and row of books. He sighed, maybe he could read one to past the time. He started searching for a book he liked, after a few minutes he spotted one that sounds interesting. The book was red with golden letters, the title Pirate of Passion. For some reason he felt a strong urge to read it, so he found a chair and started reading.

The book was about exiled Prince, who tried to stop his insane father from started a global war. He failed and was exiled, Zuko shruged sounds familiar he thought.

The Prince became a pirate, that fought against his father navy. Zuko smiled, he wished he could have done that. The very idea of sticking to his father was marvelous. So a few chapter in, Zuko was real like the book. The prince was heroic, dashing and handsome and the best part his crew wa all female. Yes, all gorgeous and voluptuous women, who where also powerful warriors each. Zuko grinned, as he thought about him leading a group of poweful women as well.

Then one night as the ship was hidding in a cove. The prince was going over some map, when he heard a knock on his down. Then the six women who made up this crew walked in, this surprised him.

He was about asked what is wrong, when suddenly the water bender who was his first mate. She pulled him into a kissed. Zuko was not only feeling warmer but he also getting hard. The two made out for several minutes. Then they stopped, the water bender put a finger on the prince's lips.

" We decided to not only to be your crew but also your harem." Said the female water bender.

This shocked the prince, but before he could say or do anything. The other girls surrounded him and then dragged him to his bed. Luckily the bed was big enough for all of them. Zuko was sweating, as he felt his manhood thobbing. The prince made passionate love to all pf his crew. Suddenly Zuko started imagining him in a big bed, with Katara, Jin, Mai, Suki, Ty Lee and surprisingly his sister Azula.

Zuko couldn't stop imagining fucking all of them. Katara and Azula where on their kness giving him a double blowjob. Jin and Mai where in each arm, having a three way make out session and Ty Lee and Suki where behind him kissing his neck.

Zuko was hot and bothered and with thobbing manhood. He really wished one of the girls where here, he needed to cum really badly.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)