More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KinkyCreations KinkyCreations

Who's story do you read?

Kasumi fulfills her deepest desires

Kasumi was the youngest daughter of her small Japanese household, and because of this she was often times forgotten about and left to her own devices. She had both an older brother and sister that seemed to shine in everything they did, so her parents were always focused on them instead.

When she had finally left for college, there wasn't any big celebrations. She hadn't made it into anywhere prestigious, and almost didn't go at all, except the house felt empty with just her parents, and especially since they acted like she wasn't even there most of the time.

Kasumi looked around her dorm room. It was small, but she had packed as much of her anime, manga and other stuff into it as possible. She had brought everything, because she didn't plan on going back home once she finished college.

Looking over it all, it did seem excessive, and for a moment she thought maybe she was a bit of the problem. She'd never really aspired the way her siblings did. Of course, with being alone so often she had discovered and developed her own desires.

She walked over and knelt down beside her bed, sliding a slim chest out from under it. Undoing the clasps revealed an array of sex toys. Nothing too thick but they varied in lengths up to 24 inches. She grabbed the longest one, a smaller tentacle looking one, and the bottle of lube and got ready for a shower. It had been difficult to find a dorm that had individual, and not communal baths and showers, but it was one thing she was adamant about with her parents when they picked it out.

Kasumi had, what others would describe, as a bit of an addiction. She would say that's being a little excessive. However, as she basically grew up with very little familial interaction she did find and come to love reading hentai doujin and watching whatever anime she could. She looked over at her book case on the way to the shower. It was filled to the brim, and basically everything on the shelves was sexual to some extent. Maybe she did have a problem, she thought as she glanced it over. Naaaah.

She stripped down, and threw her clothes in the hamper, revealing a busty petite figure. She was 5'1", and had somehow developed D cups. Since she'd been going to college as well, she had started getting tattoos, several of which were naughty in nature as well. Her nice upper thighs were wrapped in octopus tentacle tattoos that ended right around her most precious bits. She also had an ornate underboob tattoo that cupped under the breasts beautiful. And around back she had a corset tattoo running down, with the appearance of red ribbons tightened up and tied in a bow at the bottom, one of the tentacles that was wrapped around her ass had crawled up and appeared to be in the process of pulling one ear of the ribbon bow.

Kasumi loved looking at her tattoos. They cost a lot in both money and pain, but she remembered when she started getting inked and seeing herself afterward, how it was one of the first times in her life that she really felt herself. She wondered what she might get next. There was a lot of space left, and there were several ideas floating through her brain.

She thought about it as she cleaned herself out. The tentacle was for her pussy, but the long one was meant to go deep in her ass, and she'd learned from experience that it was best to make sure things were cleaned out properly.

When Kasumi finally felt ready she pulled out the lube and began to go to town on everything down below, as well as the two toys she had with her. She had a special syringe she used to shoot more lube deep in her ass. Another lesson she'd learned the hard way. Now she uses it liberally. It sometimes made toys hard to hold onto, but it made everything else much easier.

Years of practice, and her small form made it easy for her to maneuver into the right position to began sliding the dildo up her ass. She went slowly, enjoying the feeling as it bent through her sigmoid, worked its way up, and then took a sharp turn back as it settled almost completely through her transverse colon. She looked down at her trim belly as she did. She loved the fact that she was slim enough to occasionally catch glimpses of movement as it traveled through her.

"Mmmmmmm" Kasumi let out a light pleasurable moan.

At last she finally hilted the toy. The base was shaped like a plug, which was a great help to keep it inside of her as she went about her business with the tentacle dildo. This one was a little thicker, and tapered from top to bottom, but not nearly as long. Only about 8 inches in total. She slowly inserted it into her pussy, which even without the lube would have been plenty slick and wet with how turned on she was. She worked it in with both hands until it was most of the way in before turning attention to her breasts and began to massage them with one, while she began pumping the tentacle in and out with the other.

The suction cups on the tentacle pulled at her lips as they went in and out, and rubbed her g spot beautiful on the inside.

"Oh! Oh yes!" She moaned a little louder as she got closer and closer to climax. She was careful not to get too loud, as she'd had trouble with her neighbors in the past.

Kasumi sped up rapidly as she felt herself about to orgasm, biting her lower lip and letting out whimpering cries as the waves finally began crashing over her.

She let out one long subdued cry, as her body began to shake and tremble, her continued thrusting bringing her to squirting a blasting stream before she could no longer keep her legs open and clamped hard around her hand and the tentacle dildo. The long intruder in her intestines was quickly ejected as her muscles spasmed, and after a good looking minute of pushing it as far as she could, she finally started to relax again.

Kasumi laid there on the bathroom floor for a couple minutes to recover. She twisted around to watch her ass hole, bleached tastefully and slightly gaping, as her muscle contractions finally closed up the hole. She then got to her feet and turned the shower on to start cleaning things up.

When she finally finished up, she cleaned and put her toys away, she grabbed some leftovers out of a small fridge and sat at her computer. Kasumi sighed as she clicked open a browser to an online doujin she had been looking forward to reading. Her masturbation sessions felt good, but they always felt incomplete when she finished.

This particular doujin involved a woman adventurer traveling through a dungeon and killing monsters. She is eventually attacked by some sort of slime creature that manages to disable her before ravaging the poor girl's body. It travels up her ass as she struggles between shouts of protest and moans of pleasure. Kasumi felt herself getting wet with each new panel, as the artist depicted it going all through her belly, dissenting it before eventually emerging from the adventurers throat; having gone all the way through her.

Kasumi had her hands down her panties, rubbing her wet and swelling funny as the thought alone was getting her close to orgasm. When all of a sudden a pop up appeared where here gaze was focused.

"Fucking pop up." She cursed and went to close it, but stopped just before hitting the X. On the imagine was the longest dildo she had ever seen. She didn't even know if it was possible to fit something that long, but it had definitely caught her attention.

"Black Magic Novelties, huh?" She mumbled, clicking on the pop up. It took her to what appeared to be a very legitimate website, advertising an extremely long, inky black dildo.

Order the toy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)