More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by craigstiles@hotmail.com [email protected]

who do we meet

Karrie Silverman

Karrie Silverman wandered though the park, she didn't really want to ride anything tonight, she walked around looking at the rides. This was supposed to be a wonderful night with her boyfriend, until he dumped her in morning.

So instead of still at home crying into her pillow, she got dressed, did up her hair and headed to the amusement park. The house of mirrors called to her. She played with a lock of her alburn hair and stood at the doorway.

The trinity of souls was weak. It couldn't help every woman, it had to pick the right ones to help. As it power was restored, it would be able to help more and more women, saving them from men.

"Karrie," she her her name whispered in the wind. She looked around her to see who could be calling her name. There was no one she recognized, but her name was still in the winds. It seemed to be coming from log run.

"Do you want to take a ride," the barker asked. He extended his hand from the landing to help her get into the water ride. She paid the token and climbed into the pointed log. "Just follow the signs and you'll be fine."

"OK," she nodded and sat into log, in her mind, it could have been a stake. The chain started to pull the log forward she sat and waited. The log drifted down the water towards a small wooden scene. There was logs laying on the side, and as Karrie approached them, a mist appeared over the area.

"Karrie ," the woman voice saying her name seemed to originate from the mist.

"Yes" she answered the mist

How does the mist answer her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)