More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Timemaster6869 Timemaster6869

Who is she talking to and what are they going to do?

Karma itself

The mysterious figure wore a black sweatshirt with a hood to conceal its appearance. The person refused to move, as the enraged blonde approached.

"Hey fucktart how about you get the fuck out of my way, or erase your pathetic excuses of a life from this world," Chelsea yelled as she approached with her fist clenched.

"Ahhh yes same old Chelsea. Just as bitchy and entitled as when I last saw you," a female voice calmly said.

"And who the fuck are you?? Definitely some ugly piece of shit to wear a sweatshirt in this 100 degree heat," Chelsea taunted.

"Haha you have made that claim about me in the past, but at least I'm not as ugly as you on the inside," the figure said giving a slight wave of her hand.

At that moment a rumbling began in Chelsea's stomach, and before she could move a loud wet fart was released from her perfectly sculpted ass. The terrible stench wafted throughout the parking lot. Chelsea's hands flew to her ass, as her face turned a deep shade of scarlet. She looked around in panic, while beads of sweat became visible on her brow.

"Whoaa you are definitely a nasty person on the inside," the mysterious women chuckled as she waved her hand in front of her nose.

"Shut up you.. you fucking ugly bitch," Chelsea cried with her hands still attached to her ass. "And you all shut up too," she screamed at the giggling onlookers. "How about we reveal your ugliness to the world now," Chelsea said trying to regain control of the situation, as she pulled back the figure's hood.

A chubby cheek girl appeared from beneath the hood. Acne covered her forehead, as her braces barley contained her obvious buck teeth.

"Haha Greta Stanley, I thought you killed yourself after you realized just how ugly you were," Chelsea laughed.

"Almost, but I guess god decided I had some unfinished business," Greta said with anger creeping into her voice for the first time.

"Haha so ugly god didn't even want you," Chelsea said. "With a face like that I don't blame him."

Greta's face grew red, as Chelsea continued the insults with her perfect smile. At that moment Greta waved he hand again. Chelsea's white Mercedes stared to creap forward in the bitchy blondes direction. Everyone watch, as if in slow motion, except for Chelsea who was completely oblivious berating her former bully victim. With one last smile Greta gave another wave of her hand. In the middle of the vicious verbal Chelsea's leggings and leopard printed thong shot down to her ankles exposing her shaven snatch and toned ass.

With an ear shattering scream Chelsea bent over to pull up her pants, but at that moment the bumper of her Mercedes made contact causing her knees to buckle. The queen bee sat back, and her tight asshole was penetrated by the silver hood ornament of her precious Mercedes. All Chelsea could do was open her mouth, as the pain was too much to produce any sound. Unfortunately for the royal highness of Clayton High her perfect parking spot, at the front of the school, was directly in the heat of the 100 degree sun. The hood of her white Mercedes, not to mention the silver hood ornament, had been baking all day.

Chelsea's tanned ass cheeks were immediately burned, as they made contact with the fiery hot car. Although that was the least of her concerns compared to the burning/penetration of the silver Mercedes logo deep in her tight anus. The pain became too much for Chelsea as she eventually passed out. The most popular girl of Clayton high-school was completely exposed from the waist down, as her precious Mercedes fucked her up the ass. The snobby rich bitch traveled slowly down the parking lot to a smattering of applause from bullied victims, while no one seemed noticed the sudden disappearance of the girl in the black hoodie that, with a quick wink, said she'd be back.

What's Greta's next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)