More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who is it?

Karen, your neighbor - blonde, fit, MILF

You've always heard the term "handsome woman" and never quite been able to put your finger on what exactly it means. It's never really sounded like that much of a compliment to you. But that was before you moved next to Karen.

She epitomizes the label, tall, thin, dark golden blonde hair, chiseled features, very pleasant to look at for a woman who is probably in her mid or late 40's.

And you see her almost every morning as you leave for work and she leaves for her morning run, clad in a racer-back top and tight shorts. You regularly chat for a bit, and you know that she's divorced, that she has a son, and she's some sort of crazy smart lawyer. Then there was the one time you thought maybe she was flirting with you. Which in hindsight is ridiculous. Gorgeous older women probably don't have any reason to flirt with you.

Katie sees her regularly too, when she's coming home from work, and they also have friendly discussions. Which is why Karen is here at your party right now. A few days ago, apparently the two of them got to talking and Katie invited her over.

She got stuck at the office and arrived later than everyone else, still clad in a blue dress blouse and tight pencil skirt. So it makes sense that she's the last to leave, also considering how she doesn't exactly have a long trip home.

She sits on a chair, her glass of wine almost empty, taking a few more sips. "Thank you guys again for inviting me over. This was so fun. I usually try to make plans when Craig spends the weekend with his dad, but tonight everything just sorta fell through. I was gonna stay home and drink and watch a movie or something. This was much better."

"I'm glad you could come" Katie responds smiling. "We really should do more together. It's crazy that we've lived here, how long? and still haven't really hung out before tonight."

You nod in agreement. Karen sips the last of her wine. "Mind refreshing me a bit?"

Katie grimaces. "I would but..." you sense the night is about to come to a screeching halt. "I think we are officially out of booze."

Dang.

But the bad news doesn't last for too much longer. "Well..." Karen says, "If you guys don't mind moving the party, I've got plenty at my place."

Katie gives you a look as if to say 'why not?' And why not indeed? You don't have to be up early tomorrow. So the three of you rise slowly, exhaustedly, slide out the back door and walk the 20 feet to Karen's house.

As soon as you walk through the door, you're certain she must be a brilliant and/or powerful lawyer. Her house is filled with what must be very expensive furniture and artwork. And in the center of the living room, a TV, probably 70 inches if not bigger.

"Katie, hon, the booze is stashed in the cabinet beneath the TV. I'm going to go get some glasses." Karen disappears.

You find a chair, feeling kinda bad that you're not doing anything but being waited on by the two ladies. But it's still your birthday party, dammit.

When you hear Katie gasp, then laugh. She covers her mouth and tries to hold it in, but she's laughing and laughing and laughing.

"What's going on?" You ask just as Karen walks back into the room with 3 wine glasses.

"I think I found your stash alright." Katie says, pulling something from the cabinet.

What did she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)