More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fantaghiro fantaghiro

It was:

Karen, your 31 year old sister (maid of honor)

Karen, your older sister had just walked into the room. Your relationship with your sister has always been good. Despite the usual sibling quarrels, you and your sister have been growing up close. You both were shocked when Karen's husband had walked out on her, leaving her with Amanda who was only two years old at the time.

Despite this setback Karen didn't change at all. She always had been a strong young woman, and the hardships she endured from her husband walking out on her, made her even stronger. Nevertheless she was still glad when you came around to babysit Amanda when she would have to go her job. Amanda saw you as the father she never had.

Jackie and Karen got along great. Jackie never had a bigger sister, so she found herself pleasantly surprised with Karen around. Karen took around her as well, even though they were two opposites in characters. While Jackie was a more-outgoing girl, Karen preferred to spend time at home with Amanda. Jackie still acts more playful, Karen is more serious. Still they were like siblings and you and your sister were both surprised when Jackie asked Karen to be her maid of honor.

Not sure what caused the bright flash that blinded you for several seconds, you look around to see if a light blew or what and only become aware of how quiet it is when you look back and see Jackie and Karen staring at each other as if in shock. Their strange silence felt uncomfortable, like something had happened.

They were looking at each other like something terrible had happened. You grab Jackie by her shoulders. "Jackie what is wrong with you?"

"Ger. (Your sister always called you that) I'm not Jackie, I'm Karen." Jackie never looks that serious at you, she always smiles no matter what.

"I'm Jackie, tiger (Jackie always called you that)." You turn around to see Karen looking at you, smiling hesitant. Then both women looked at each other, not sure if they should cry or do something else.

You were standing there in shock. If what both women were saying was true, they had switched bodies with each other, but that couldn't be possible, could it?

What to do now?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)