More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who's the target of the curse ?

Karen, complexed housewife

"This outrageous! I want to see the manager, this instant!" Karen yelled to the cashier.

Karen was in her late thirties, wrinkles starting to show on her face, her body losing its tonicity, white hairs popping up on her head. She was scared of her youth fading away and the lack of interest of her husband in the later years didn't reassure her. So, she expelled her frustration on the employees of the customer service.

This time it was for an item in the wrong color. The cashier kept telling her that he couldn't refund her, which was ridiculous. There is always a refund policy.

Karen left the building, yelling that she would never come back again.

As she left, she would have sweared that she saw the man's eyes glowed red. But that would be stupid, so she just ignored it.

She, instead, went back home and started some cleaning before her husband and son come back home. But as time passed, she started to feel hot... and horny. So fucking horny.

Karen stopped what she was doing and started to masturbate in the sofa of living room. Her fingers brought her great pleasure and her pussy grew so wet it was drooling. But she couldn't come to a satisfying conclusion, and her arousal wasn't getting any lower. She wanted, no, needed a cock. She needed to be fucked, hard.

Karen didn't do much work that afternoon, and spend it mostly naked. She was feeling too hot to wear anything and she finally put on some clothes when she heard her husband coming back.

As usual, he put down his stuffs without even looking at her.

"What a day..." He just said.

There was a solid hour before their son come back home. So, Karen went to her husband and got really close to him.

"Honey... I want to have sex with you... now." She whispered to his ear.

Hearing that, he made a step back, and looked at her surprised.

"Are... are you okay ??" He asked.

"Why ? Because I want you ? It's been weeks since the last time and Vincent won't come home before six."

Mark, her husband, thought for a second before answering.

"Ok, you're right, it's been a long time..."

Both of them, then, went upstairs and entered the bedroom. Karen took her clothes off on the way and jumped on her man in the bedroom. She pulled down his pants and started to suck and lick his dick to make it hard. Mark was quite surprised by her sudden... appetite. She never been really into oral sex and now she went on it like she wanted it for days. But something else was odd, didn't she look a little bit younger ?

Karen was surprised by her own actions. She wanted his dick to be hard so much, she went on it with her mouth without thinking. She remembered not liking the taste and finding the whole thing degrading. But right now, it wasn't that bad and she felt in control. She even continued to play with his dick after making it hard. But she needed his cock in her, so it didn't took long before she pushed him on the bed and sat on his wood. It went all in with ease with her vagina practically drooling. And the sensation made her moan in a surprising pleasure. Moving her pelvis to make it pump in her pussy, it felt better than ever before. She even came pretty fast, shacking and bending under the huge orgasm she was waiting for hours. But she still felt quite horny, so she continued and made him cum in her, which gave her a second orgasm.

After almost an hour, they were still both in the bed, taking their breath back after several orgasms.

"Wow... I don't think we ever had a moment like this since we know each others..." Mark said.

"Yes... I don't know what happened to me, but, I think we should do that more often..." Karen commented.

"I know it's weird, but you look, somehow, younger..."

Karen smiled. "Thanks, I feel more energetic, that's for sure..."

How did go after that ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)