More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What's next?

Kara's POV

Kara watched as her Beloved had drinks with Oliver Queen and Barry. She knew how hard it was for him to get past his hatred for Barry, but it was the main reason they had a good relationship with no hostility, one that has now become love. Of course she was Hiding a big secret from him...

''Kara you have to tell him, he has a right to know. '' Says Alex. ''But Our relationship is so new, so untested, how do I know that once I tell him, he's not just going to leave me High and Dry?'' Kara asks her sister. ''Look he lost his entire family, he lost his world, and he lost his Friends, he may have been ordered to come here, but he disobeyed his orders to return to his Superiors because of you. And besides, How do you think true love happens, it is constantly Tested and it never truly leaves us.'' Says Alex as Kara considers.

''Look what have you got to lose? He's only got your heart to lose, You saw How he reacted when he saw you with Mon-El, he was Jealous. Look Either you tell him or I do! It's that Simple.'' Says Alex as Her sister gives her look. ''Alright Fine, I'll do it after the Ceremony.'' Says Kara as the Guests are now being seated.

Kara takes a Seat next To John, who firmly grips her hand in his and smiles at her when he sees her looking at him.

WHO THE FUCK??!!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)