More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

WHO THE FUCK??!!

NAZI'S?!?!?! THIS AIN'T WORLD WAR TWO!!!!!!

(John's POV)

''Should've known that issue wouldn't have died on its own, oh alright let's do this.'' Says John as he Suits up and speeds around the City. ''Queen Catch!'' Says John ass he throws Oliver his Quiver and Suit before suiting him up. ''Alex, you okay?'' Asks John as Alex nods and looks out to where Kara went. ''On it!'' Says John as he Rushes to find Kara. ''STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU WHORE!!!!!'' Screams John as he attacks Kara's Opponent.

Little did he know his Body just gained an extra Asset: He was now a Alpha!

(Authors Note: Alpha's are my own invention, they inherit Numerous Powers, each to varying degrees of strength, they are essentially the Equivalent of An Omega-Level Mutant from Marvel's X-Men)

(Back to story)

John Reached out and Gripped his Beloveds Opponent Telekinetically before pulling Her in and then Firing a Blast of Anti-Matter At her. His Eyes changed color to red and he Used Red Heat Vision.

(Aftermath)

''It's over these Whoresons are done for now, but they'll be back!'' Says John as he falls to one knee and struggles to stand.

(Please note: After the first use and discovery of their Powers Alpha's are incredibly weak)

The Brief?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)