More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ichizoku ichizoku

Who is your stepmom??

Kang Sae-byeok - North Korean Defector (Ichizoku)

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 or older

Your new stepmother is Kang Sae-byeok, a North Korean defector. Your father is a middle aged South Korean businessman who married her through an agency that connects older South Korean men with younger North Korean women.

There was no love involved in their marriage and it was more like a business contract. Your dad got to fuck a girl less than half his age every night and in exchange he provided for her little brother and had promised to help get their mother out of North Korea.

Shortly after the marriage Sae-byeok enrolled in your class. She didn't know many things about South Korea so you helped her fit in.

It felt gross having a girl so close to your age as your stepmom and knowing that your father's penis has been inside her but you couldn't really hate Sae-byeok because she was only trying to make a better life for her family.

So you always treated your stepmom nicely and even took her to arcades. She distrusted you at first but later warmed up to you.

At night Sae-byeok was your father's woman. They locked the door to their bedroom but you still heard them having sex through the thin walls. But during the day she was your friend and classmate. You told her about your dreams and plans for the future. She told you about her life back in the North and things she never told your father.

You soon realized you were falling for Sae-byeok even though you could never be with her.

But then one day she told you, "your dad is going on a business trip next week. He told me to get along with you since we are mother and son now."

"We can rent some movies and-"

Sae-byeok interrupted you with a kiss. Once the shock passed you returned the kiss without hesitation. That was how your stepmom became your secret girlfriend.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)