More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Neiro Neiro

What's next?

Kaneki and Rize's Date

Moonlight barely managed to light up the small street that Kaneki and Rize walked through. Their date had gone much better than Kaneki expected. After he got over his tendency to just stare at her and get lost in his thoughts, they managed to have a compelling conversation about their mutual enjoyment and respect of Takatsuki's writing.

Rize's hand were wrapped around his arm as they walked, and Kaneki's heart was beating faster than normal in his chest. Maybe he would even get to kiss her before the night was over.

As they approached their original meeting point earlier that day, Kaneki was increasingly to leave her and go back to his shitty college apartment. So when Rize's hands tightened on his arm and she suddenly asked him to walk her to her apartment, Kaneki enthusiastically agreed.

"It's just, I'm afraid that I might run into a ghoul this late at night." She explained. Kaneki hadn't thought about that, but she was totally right. Those flesh eating monsters would have no qualms about devouring a pretty girl like her if she was alone. Even in the 20th ward, which normally had some of the lowest ghoul activity out of all the wards had seen an increase in ghoul activity and .

Kaneki, realizing the potential danger they were in suddenly increased his pace.

"Which way to your apartment?" He asked.

Rize pointed. "It's just down that street." Unknown to Kaneki, a small, devious smile graced her lips.

"Alright, lets get you home quick." Kaneki said as he dragged her in the direction she had motioned.

-

Touka was dragging her feet as she walked back from Anteiku to her apartment. Usually she enjoyed working at the cafe but today had been particularly hectic, and she was exhausted. She spotted a couple walking ahead of her. It was odd for anyone to be walking along this small street this late at night, but in her tired state Touka couldn't bring herself to really care. However, as the couple approached, Touka quickly realized that the young woman gripping the man's arm was none other than Rize Kamishiro.

The girl had been nothing but trouble for the 20th ward. Her unhealthy binging habits had brought unwanted attention to the ghouls here, and it had only made Touka's life more difficult than it had to be.

As they passed, Touka caught a glimpse of the man's face and her cock twitched in her pants. She recognized him as a frequent customer of Anteiku. It was a shame really. He was very very cute, but if he was with Rize then he was a goner. She was particularly fond of fucking men into a mess before she devoured them completely.

What a disgusting ghoul, Touka thought as The Binge Eater and her victim passed. Touka just sighed and continued home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)