More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ARavingLooony ARavingLooony

who do you follow?

Kallian Tabris

Denerim; the largest city and capital of Fereldan. Long ago, the elves lived as slaves to the humans and though they had been free for many generations now, they are far from equals. Here they live in a community known as The Alienage. Working as servants and laborers when they can. Despite these hardships, Denerim's elves are a strong people who take pride in their close community. This is the only world Kallian has ever know. Until now.

Kallian Tabris, a young city elf of the age of 19 is one of the many poverty-stricken elves who live in the run-down Alienage of Denerim. Whilst most of her kind have to resort to servantry and laboring for the humans to earn what little coin they could, Kallian's inner-nature ensured she didn't need to do either of those things. With a love for all things sex she had secured an easy part-time job working in the Denerim whorehouse known as The Pearl. Being an elf meant that she had no shortage of clients, especially those who loved treating her kind as nothing more than whores to fuck and then toss aside. She loved it.

What is Kallian doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)