More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Animeprincess316 Animeprincess316

What Will Kaitlyn do to Kari?

Kaitlyn starts having sex with Kari.

Kaitlyn started carrying Kari to her bed, even in a dream like state Kari felt like being carried away, Kaitlyn placed Kari down on the side of the bed, and was looking at her. Even in a dream like state Kari could hear the stranger talking to her.

"Would you please raise your arms up for me, sweetie?", the stranger asked.

Kari slowly raised her arms up, Kaitlyn started taking off Kari's shirt off, she reached around and unhook Kari's bra, in the dream like state Kari could feel the stranger's hand stroking her back, Kaitlyn laid Kari down on top of the bed, she took off Kari's shorts and left her underwear on, Kari slowly closed her eyes, Kaitlyn took off her clothes, and left her underwear on, she laid down on the bed beside Kari and started caressing her thigh, softly, until Kari gasped lightly, and started whimpering, until Kaitlyn calmed her down.

"Shh, Shh, Shh, Shh, relax, relax, relax, Shh, Shh, Shh", Kaitlyn whispered until Kari relaxed.

Kaitlyn's hand started moving on Kari's side, she started running her fingers on her chest above her breasts, she started kissing her, and started having sex with Kari, she was doing it for over an hour, until she was holding her in her loving arms, the next morning Kaitlyn and Kari were having breakfast together, despite their dorm roommates, Nicole and Jenny looking at them with disgust in their eyes.

"Um, Kaitlyn, since Labor Day is coming up, and all of the college students are going to go to their homes for the day, I was wondering if you don't mind spending it with me and my mom?", Kari asked.

"Oh, I would love it, Kari", Kaitlyn answered.

"Great", Kari said.

They continued eating breakfast.

How Will Kari's Mom React, when she finds out that her daughter is a lesbian?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)