More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by depravedDays depravedDays

Who is your stepmom??

Kairi - your step-sister

You stared blankly across your living room at the animated movie playing on the flat-screen.

It’s been two weeks since your dad’s wedding and you’re still in shock.

It’s Saturday night, which traditionally tends to be a family night.

Well, in a sense, it still is. But it just hits different now.

Your eyes darted to your left, towards the loveseat. You spied Kenji, your step-brother, who at 18 years of age was a full year younger than you, despite the both of you being high school seniors. You were held back a year because of some difficulties with your studies. Kenji was ignoring the movie and instead, seemed to be preoccupied on his phone.

Likewise, your lovely mother, Sakura, was much too preoccupied to watch the movie. She was seated beside Kenji and had leaned over to his lap, busying herself by sliding her luscious lips up and down Kenji’s really thick and very long cock shaft.

It was then you realized that the noises coming from the bedrooms had stopped. You sensed someone approaching and turned your head around.

It was Kairi, your younger step-sister and twin to Kenji. Kairi was dressed provocatively around the house as always, sporting a pair of revealing neon pink shorts that barely covered her nubile teen ass and a white top with thin shoulder straps which bared her midriff and smooth, sexy back. She wore her hair back in a ponytail and started blowing a green chewing-gum bubble as she approached.

Kairi was a strikingly attractive girl, just as Kenji was a heartthrob of a teen boy. They had been adopted by your parents shortly after you were born so the three of you have pretty much grown up together as babies.

As Kairi re-entered the living room, you noticed she was breathing a little heavily and was a little sweaty. She was also holding a leash in her right hand which she used to lead your dad back into the living room by his cock.

Your dad was completely naked and had an euphoric expression on his face as he followed your sister’s lead towards the long couch. Kairi sat down and petted on the seat beside her. Your dad obediently took that seat and your sister immediately snuggled against him.

“Ehehehehe daddy…” Kairi cooed and giggled. She wrapped her slender arms around your dad’s right arm possessively, gave you an impish smile, and flashed the gold wedding band on her finger.

Dad started petting Kairi’s head while she started playing with his flaccid dick.

You turned back to the Pixar family movie.

Yup, you thought to yourself. This is normal now.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)