More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What's next?

Kai with a shirt and swimming briefs

There Kai was, walking on the beach wearing a Hawaiian shirt, bean chain and swimming briefs aka underwear on with white suntan lotion on his noise looking like Franky on that anime, "one Piece," as Kai walk the beach. When on this beach Kai by surprise saw these four girls in bikinis as they looked his way smiling and waving at him. Then as he walked on the beach with his towel, he laid the towel on the sand, while waving back at the sexy girls that waved at him, as Kai sat on the towel. On the sand sitting on it with the towel underneath it, he looked around the beach as the sun was out bright high in the sky, seeing the birds flying in the sky, as the people pass him by on the beach. Kai then looked back at the girls as the girls were out there on their own having fun, seeing one girl with a thong bikini on, as the other girl in her bikini slapped and rubbed her thong backside, as they tried their very best to give Kai a hard on in his swimming briefs. Oh yes, almost forgot, he also had carried his surfboard as Kai took off his shirt, applied sun tan lotion on himself and laid on the towel.

What does Kai do next?

  1. (Meet the girls and get set up)
  2. (go surfing)
  3. (Play Sam says with girls)
  4. (Swim with the girls and be the only one skinny dipping)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)