More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

But where do we begin our story?

Kaer Morhen, Pre-Last Stand

Artur stood with his Men, A Gift from His and Ciri's Father's, and Regiment's Worth of Clan an Hinder, an Craite, Brokvar, and Clan Tuirseach Soldiers, as in a Regiment's Worth per Clan. He also happened to be the Captain of an Elite Mercenary Band, and his Men were Fiercely Loyal to Him, well not just the men, there were woman as well, most of them Ex-Scoia'tael or from Skellige.

He also kept a Few Trolls on Hand as helpers, or in this instance, Fighters. But best of all, he had several Sorceresses and Some Mages at his Disposal, chief amongst them Ida Emean Aep Sivney, An old Friend and Ex-Lover, and Corinne Tilly. But Corinne wouldn't be very useful in this battle which was why Artur had entrusted her to Cerys in Skellige. Oh Cerys, he had some love for her, but in the end he was always going to be in love with Ciri. She was the Love of his Life, and he hers. Still A Part of Him felt bad for leaving Cerys for Ciri, when he really had no reason not to be wed to Cerys and Rule by her side. But Ciri was the first Women he Had Slept with, and he her first Man to sleep with her, and his the First Cock inside.

But as they prepared for the Coming Battle, he decided to share a Moment with Ciri, before it all began.....

The Moment...............

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)