More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blindspot2 Blindspot2

Will you be Marlowe, Grease, Baxter, or Kaede?

Kaede

"I hate my damn life...."Was the first thing that come through my head when the Litih broke out. I'v blew the shit out of stuff and kill a bunch of people. But no fucking way can i get though those fucking demons. I had to rig a few bombs on the run and i could have sworn that I'd blew the lots of them when I turned an apartment to peices.

I wasn't born Japenese. I was born in this country and raised here, my parents came from Japan. I killed them too. I've walked the streets and all i have is my street smarts. And i've already read all of my "team".

Marlowe thinks he's in charge. I think I'll hace some accidental friendly fire while we're fighting. He keeps on staring at Baxter's sister, though she acts like a bitch and Baxter is just fucking hopeless. Baxter is crazy about these demons, it's like he's their farther or something. I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of them with his bitch sister. The girl that keeps on meditating is just fucking weird. All she does is sit there hum and when needed run.

Now Theresa just scares me. She's in that corner probably pissing on herself but i know she know something. I can't prove it but i just know it. I'm going to find out and i can bet my Japenese balls that the secret's big.

Then there's Grease. I can respect Grease, not listen to him, but i can respect him. He's a good guy, we're working a remote bomb. For now I'll just sit and watch what happens to us.

What'll happen to the crew next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)