More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PastelOrange PastelOrange

18 years later, which Scion of the goddess do we follow?

Ka, the Barbarian Goliath

Ka didn't know what she was seeing, and clearly neither did the bandits she was just about to slaughter.

"Oh no, don't tie me up and capture me to hold me hostage!" The woman swooned dramatically.

"Lady, all we want is your-"

"Don't take me away to have your way with me, with your thick strong unwashed cocks!" The woman moaned, clearly very excited, her expression was one of desire, not of fear.

"Hey, I wash everyday thank you very much!" shouted another bandit.

The leader hand his hand to his temple, and rubbed his bridge exasperatedly. "Lady, all we want is your money!"

Louder she cried out, clearly panting and ignoring the bandits protests. "Oh woe is me, my tight little pussy can't handle your rugged cocks and your still going to violate me. And not just my pussy, your going to pulverize my ass with your manly sweaty cocks and me to taste your dirty dicks as you hold me down and spank me whenever I cry out for help! Your going to batter me with your schlongs and make me your bitch as I'm to service you till you all are satisfied! But you'll never be satisfied because-"

The woman continued her speech, her hand reaching into her robe as her other began playing with the enormous orb which was attached to her chest along with its twin. The bandits, blushing themselves, though not out of arousal turned to each other as they began to converse despite the woman who was fingering herself as they spoke in hush tones.

"Look, I didn't sign up for this to anyone, I'm married for the god's sake! I just want to feed my children."

"George, no one said anything about . We're just going to take her money that she has in her wagon, and leave."

"Oh yes your going to me, your going to me and make me your little pet till I squeel for your enjoyment as you make your mark on me and-"

"She keeps making this weird Rob!"

Ka herself didn't know what to think, her axe loose in her hand despite moments before being ready to be brought bare.

Ka was of the Lion tribe in the Northern mountains, part of a nomadic tribe of Goliaths, 7-8 feet tall humanoids that looked roughly human save for their height and size and red eyes, and bronze to ashen grey skin. She was a proud warrior of her tribe, born as a gift of the god's when they asked for a great warrior and she was hence born. Her near golden skin gleamed in the sun as her defined muscles relaxed, ready for action at a moments notice, tribal dark tattoo's etched into her skin to mark her origin. At seven and a half feet tall, she was an indeed imposing figure, her amazon proportions and striking face was a mix of beauty and savagery. None could mistake her for a man with her full bosom and feminine hips and ass, yet none dared to cross a woman that could wield a two handed battleaxe they themselves could barely lift.

She had left the tribe to seek her fortune and prove herself a mighty warrior. She had traveled to the nearest major town of Rockwell and had taken the quest to clear the road of bandits that had recently taken hold of the western trade route. She had found such bandits, and had shook with excitement to test her metal against them as they were preparing to ambush a lone merchant woman and her cart of wears on the road, till she reached the scene. She didn't know when and where it devolved, but somehow, this scene made her feel pity for the bandits. Not at what she was about to do to them, but what they were having to deal with in trying to accost this woman.

Truly the men and woman that lived away from the harshness of the mountain were not just soft and frail. They were quite strange.

Ka needs to resolve this situation if she wants to get paid...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)