More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by footcfootc footcfootc

What's next?

KIRIBATI

Tew-fls had hes location set although he was very concerned abut hes destination.he knew from Othk to this place would take him seconds and he may get hes griding just a fraction off and he would be in deep water. Tew-fls was chosen like the others because he was one of the Othkens finest. hes amazing ability to apply the most effective battle strategies and as smart as most of the army put together. He is a power house you never want to cross, and capable of seeing hes strategies through on hes own if he has to.

there is nothing stopping this othkan. its be-leaved that he is the kings hand and has been highly ranked as future king for Othk.he has done some dirty deeds for the king and othkens enemies know him by name and most fear him. thats a great feat when you consider the enemy. tew-fls never had any trouble researching for this mission because he had last been here when they had done a pop up Halloween festival in Argentina. he found the humans to be mostly peaceful and very simple. He fully understands that othk is at war and the humans have been harvested for as long as he can ever remember. he chose to come as him self.

If humans catch a glimpse thats all it would be and never explained. they not capable of such things, Tew-fls power which he brings to earth is of the deepest understanding of humans. with hes wizardry he brings anything you desire to you. he has been part of the kings group that have been orchestrateing humans to do taboo tasks amongst themselves by mind warping they bring groups of humans together to mate. even after the ritual exercise they call marriage they are able to pair those humans with other ones they never knew before. this allows othk to understand the prey better. Tew-fls is able to surround you with any setting you like where ever in the world your fantasy takes you. he also shape shifts if he really wants to.

At a thought he could have as many guys as you want or the same guy copied several times if hes what you want the possibilities are endless. Tew-fls came in hot and never missed at all he came smashing onto a sandy beach sending a cloud of dust shooting up sending wind as its ripple. coconut trees and palm trees bent at the . almost 4,500 km northeast of Australia on the Gilbert islands Tew-fls arrived. The earth shook under Alani's bear dusty feet while sweeping her family's mwenga (home).

The most symbolically important structure is the rectangular, open-sided maneaba (meeting house), which may be owned by a family, church community, or village. Rural houses usually are built of traditional materials and are open-sided rectangular structures with thatched roofs and raised floors. Alani means orange fruit. And her mahogany colour skin looked as succulent as an orange fruit. Her braided black hair and pretty Brown eyes were stunning. She had a dancer's body and she knew how to use it. At 21 years she has celebrated on a number of independence Day festivals.

She knows all the traditional dancer's. Her husband was chosen for her by her kainga (parents) and they have no children. she is one of many who puts sex aside for the major tasks at hand. mainly sex is to produce children and thats almost all. its sad that the location of some humans suppress them to adjust to their fellow groups and mainly what that area has for them to do. Alani was a woman with her needs and fantasy's but she was in the middle of no where and her fantasy was never going to catch her. the woman in kiribati mainly stay at home cleaning and looking after the children some also spend time fishing to provide and to help the men who would be doing tasks like working with giant swamp taro, which is grown in pits dug into the water lens under each atoll, climbing high to get the ever valuable coconut and making toddy with the sap.

Also ferments and makes . The population reached 84,000 in 1998, and is growing at a rate of 1.4–1.8 percent per year. Othk would be pushing for a 10% Population growth. It has been growing rapidly since the early 1900s, and overpopulation is a serious concern of the government. Othk dose not care about over population on earth the more stock they have the longer othk exists While family-planning methods were introduced in 1968 and are delivered free, fertility remains moderately high and large families are culturally valued. Tew-fls had already picked out many woman in the village who he would be working on.

Masturbation and the average rate of sex here was not enough and measures need to be met by solders like Tew-fls. Aliana and her husband went to bed the same time. Like always they were both tired and spent from the hot day. Little did they know about Tew-fls and what he has conjured up deep in the dark of night in the lagoons, upon the thin alkaline soil he raised a strong built, dark black bald man created only to satisfy. With a raging cock. Tattoos all over and a hint of body hair. hes hungry looking eyes and almost drooling lips. Alaina had fantasies about muscle men with tattoos and hair. Such attitude, status, much better than the un-groomed thin men all over the village. At the fire place the utu (family) were drinking toddy and dancing .

Tew-fls's huge pet slithered in behind and through the open sided thatched mwenga (home). A Massive black hand gently found Alaina's mouth. Almost covering her whole face. he lifted her easily and stole her in to the darkness. She was woken the minuet he's hand came over her mouth but no peep was made. When they were far enough he let her be and dropped he's hand away. she screamed out in Gilbertese 'NAREAU ' was the only word Tew-fls knew. the one they worship was a giant spider.

Before she could run or fight the massive hands laid on each side of her face as he pulls her head to hes with a spark they touch heads, hers by , him to show her security. This is very very intimate. Alani could not bear this feeling of giving this stranger such a delicate piece of her. Then she felt comfortable just as he kissed the top of her head. She Screamed out at this taboo he was doing. but these tattoos,this guy was a master piece and so gentile maybe he could farther her kids.

Alani being a strong minded woman and observant could see this guy cant understand her language and seems to be unfamiliar about hes where abouts. where as she knows where she is and saw an opportunity. pointed to the sky in gilbertese she screamed 'THERES SUPER WOMAN'He jumped up ready to do nothing. confused because he only knows love and sex. he looked back and she had gone. Tew-fls sat on a tree, head in hands 'Alani of kirabati you cant run from this while all your fellow woman have already been harvested? you run. I WAS JUST WARMING UP!!!' Tew-fls then harvested all thirty two other islands but Alani had got away

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)