More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tallywhacker tallywhacker

Whom do you see in the mirror?

Justin and Riley

"Hang on, babe. I gotta check with Keith first."

"Really? Let's just go in; I want to get scared." Riley slides her body along Justin's side. God, if that don't make you want to fuck those fake tits.

"I ain't embarrassing myself taking a girl through my brother's haunted house if it's some hokey camp bullshit. I gotta scope this out."

"It's better to leave your girl outside?"

Justin waves at the house, "Outside looks good; just use your imagination. I'll be back in like a minute." With that he turns back to the ticket master, "Yo Jack, where's your boss at. Lanky guy, looks like me if I was lame."

"Third floor."

"Thanks, bro."


"Hey Bro, there's a haunted corn field a mile up the road, how's this compare?"

Keith looks worried, so pretty much same as always. He lets out a sigh, "This is... certainly scarier."

"What, like there's lead paint and asbestos in the walls?"

Keith forces a laugh, "Not if you did your job."

"Bro, it's a joke. I do quality work. Anyway, looked around, stuff looks okay. Except, second floor, you got a bunch of hot bitches in a hot tub. Personally, I wouldn't mind if the whole thing was hot naked bitches in a jacuzzi, but I brought Riley looking to scare the fuck out of her. Fear gets that girl wet, Bro."

"They're mermaids. Wait, were you planning on having sex in the haunted house."

"Who the fuck's afraid of a mermaid? Bitches can't even walk. And yeah, we're gonna fuck in the house. Why else would we come early. I'll fuck her right on Dracula's coffin; your theater nerd can even take her ass. Girl goes mad for the DP, but I only got the one D. It's a failing, I know, but no way I'm letting a surgeon near the one I have. Anyway, catch you later bro, and get a hose ready."

Back to Riley/where to first.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)