More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bh12 Bh12

Who is Patient Zero?

Justin (20)

Justin is a twenty-year-old guy in his second year studying Zoology. He had small amount of musculature which he didn’t mind. He never had a girlfriend before; no girl was really interested in him and neither did he have the time. His time was mostly taken up with studying, his job as a cashier in a grocery store, and all the training he had to do for his volleyball team.

It was a sunny summer afternoon when he returned to his dorm with a small package in his hands. He had been expecting it all week, it was meant to be a pills that hopefully to keep him going throughout the day. Justin found this trial on his university’s website; this company was looking for students to be a part of this trial where they had to take a pill that would boost their energy levels. Justin signed up a few weeks ago, now it had finally arrived.

When he opened the package to find the container of pills he was meant to take, but also a vial of clear liquid. He wasn’t expecting there to be a vial, the instructions never even mentioned a vial. He concluded that the lab must have forgotten to put the instructions in for the vial, he guessed that the lab expected him to consume the contents of the vial before having a pill.

Justin grabbed a glass, filled it with water and placed it next to his pills. Justin then opened the vial and gave if a sniff first, it smelled sweet something that he could definitely wanted to try. In one go he put the vial to his mouth and downed it all into his mouth and quickly swallowed. It tasted sweet and creamy, his mouth wanted more but that one vial was all that there was of it.

Justin then took the pill, and then decided to get ready for the gym. He wanted to try out this new , and he hadn’t been to the gym for a good work out session in ages. Justin grabbed his gym bag, water bottle, gym card, and his keys. He then left his dorm flat and headed for the university gym.

Where does he start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)