More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Justice malara

Justice Marla is a member of the red guard, an elite of peacekeeping soldiers. They guard the city of Gruant and the surrounding kingdoms. They are feared, for they operate as police, judge and executioner as they see fit, able to carry out whatever sentence they see fit.

Justice Marla is cruel and twisted, but is not her tool of choice. Instead she relies on shame and humiliation to cow the criminal element. A born sadist, Marla uses her position to carry out elaborate and humiliating punishments on people. With her, you're lucky if you just get locked in the stocks with your pants down. That's just scratching the surface of her creative ideas.

Marla is strong and imposing, with red hair and a stern expression. She refuses to show any weakness in public, and always wears her full uniform. She is a capable fighter, though she is rarely tested, relying instead on her authority as a red guard to intimidate and cow people. She has little interest in actual law enforcement, settling disputes with severe punishments often while not bothering to discover the truth behind the case. Her fellow guards dislike her almost as much as the people she punishes...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)