More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CandidBandit CandidBandit

She says...?

Just wear my clothes

Again she turns to me. I'm full on in her face naked and sporting a stiffy. Surely this will prompt some sort of reaction.

Looking at her face this close up I notice that she's pretty cute. She has short brown hair, just above her shoulders. A light tan and very faint freckles dusting her cute little nose and cheeks. Her lips are full but not too big and very inviting. She's about half a hand shorter than me too. And her being in only a skirt and a lacy white bra, and the situation being as bizarre as it is my hard-on gets a little stiffer. Not that it needs it.

Judging by the look on her face, she's giving my statement some thought. For a moment she doesn't say anything and I wonder if I should say something else when she then ran her eyes up and down my body. Still with that thoughtful expression.

Did she finally notice? Is she going to question my obvious nudity? Will she be repulsed or offended or anything?

"You could borrow my old track suit if you want. I think it might fit." She says finally after giving my body another glance.

All I could do was stare. So many questions sprinted through my mind, so fast I couldn't process them. Something was definitely wrong with this scene. And, you know, I don't think she even noticed my penis.

"Is that a yes or a no?" She asked because I just looked on for who knows how long, my mind reeling. I really envied her calm demeanor right about now.

I think I replied with a yes, or maybe a weak halfhearted mumble. I think she took it as a yes because she then went rummaging in her drawers for what I assumed to be this track suit she mentioned.

While she did that I just went and sat on the bed. For a moment, my doubt and uneasiness had my boner going a little soft but the proximity of this cute, half dressed and perhaps insane school girl, whom was now bending a little while looking through her drawers, was keeping my dong occupied.

What I asked Mia next I don't think I could of stopped myself from saying even if I was in my right mind right now. "Is it okay if I touch you?"

Without turning or stopping what she's doing I hear her say, "Fine."

There was no hesitation, no suspicion, not even excitement. Just "fine".

Without even giving it any thought I get up and walk up behind Mia. Nervous energy running through me. A lot of nervous energy. I start to reach out to Mia's soft, warm and sexy looking back. Then a disquieting thought occurs to me.

What if this is a prank? What if there's someone watching me? Ready to burst out of where ever and humiliate me. It's not unlikely. Some of my college mates would pull pranks on each other. Some were pretty creative. Some might of been a little cruel even. I certainly wouldn't put it past them to... Well... Do what ever THIS is.

I put my arm back down and instead ask some questions. Perhaps she'll slip up under pressure. "If I want to have sex with you would you let me?" Good, start off strong.

"Sure." Again, no hesitation. She still hasn't stopped looking for that track suit.

This is fine. It's fine. I pretty much expected that response. Now for something stronger. "And if I wanted to deep throat you and make you swallow my cum?" How bout that fast ball.

"That's fine." Same reaction...

This girls good. Okay how about this. "And if I wanted to fill all your holes with my sperm and stain your clothes with more of my sperm, then make you go to school covered in white?"

"I don't mind." She stood up and turned around which made me jump out of my skin. She, however, was as unconcerned as before. But now she was holding something. She held them out to me saying, "Here you go. They might be a little short though."

I took the maroon colored track pants and jacket tentatively. My hand brushed hers, but still no reaction.

She went back to dressing almost immediately leaving me to stare a moment before quickly putting on my borrowed clothes. I had no underwear so I just went commando. It was only a little bit tight in places. I imagine it would of been slightly baggy on Mia. The track pants were definitely shorter than I'm used to. They reached just above my ankles and the sleeves of the jacket were similar, barely coming up to my wrists.

I zipped up the jacket just as Mia was done buttoning up a white shirt that fit her form nicely and leaving it untucked. She was standing in front of a full length mirror appraising herself. She was about to put on a tie when I stood behind her again.

I admit that though we were both clothed now, my erection hadn't gone away and the bizarre nature of all this was getting to my head. Plus, I really wanted to test this girl's patience. If this was a prank then why don't I just spring the trap and get it over with. I also admit, I was thinking more with my penis than with my head right now .

I watch her face in the reflection of the mirror for a moment trying to see if she cares that I'm behind her. But she's absorbed with getting the tie just right. I then look her over from head to toe wondering what I should do first.

She was quite fit actually. Looking at her legs you could definitely tell that she did track and field. Nicely toned and sexy as hell. She had some white socks on as well, half way up her shins. From what I could tell of her ass though was limited since she had a skirt on, but the curve of it and the ever present mystery that is 'The Skirt' made it very enticing.

Her torso was quite thin. Not stick-figure thin. She just seemed to have a tight body, especially with the way her shirt hugged her frame. Her sleeves were short too. Just about covering her shoulders. Looking at her arms you could tell that they were almost as toned as her legs and her skin looked so soft I wondered what it felt like.

So then, I wondered, what should I do?

How should I proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)