More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CandidBandit CandidBandit

How should I proceed?

Well, I do like butts

Still unsure of this unlikely predicament, I muster up all my courage and before I can think twice about what I'm doing I lift my left hand...

... And cop a feel.

Time seems to stand still. At least for me anyways. There I am with my hand on a girls butt cheek (over the skirt, mind you) while holding my breath awaiting divine punishment. The only thing Mia does is finish tying her tie. She doesn't look back at me in disapproval. Or even approval. In fact she doesn't seem to have noticed a thing.

At this point I'm no longer capable of being surprised anymore. I can only feel apprehension as I quietly observe her actions. And her lack of actions just spur me on. My hand still on her ass I move it down past the skirt, then back up, now with it resting on her pantie clad cheeks.

Still nothing. If this girl really is part of some prank then she has some balls keeping up this farce. Oh, that gave me an evil thought. I move my hand down between her cheeks right up against her crotch.

No balls. Well, ain't that a relief. Plus, Mia still hasn't tried to slap me. The devious part of my mind seems to take that as a challenge. And so my fingers quest to the edges of the cloth separating us. I find it and move it aside and touch her womanhood straight on.

While I'm searching for a reaction from her, she reaches for a blazer hanging in her closet. As she bends over slightly I notice where her opening is and decide to take the plunge. I push my middle finger into her pussy. I leave it there and again try to find a reaction, anything.

I look in the mirror and there we are. A guy just maybe a year older than this high school girl with his finger inside her as she dresses for school in her mirror.

She doesn't care. Or she doesn't notice. I don't know which. How is it possible to not notice someones finger up your vagina? Again I'm just left with confusion running rampant in my brain.

I think she's done with dressing because she moves off to the side, which releases my finger from her warm and damp pussy. Now it only looks like I'm giving the mirror and my reflection the bird. I chuckle at that, though it comes out more as nervous relief. I wipe my finger on my new and borrowed track suit and turn to see what she's doing now.

She pockets a couple items into her skirt (apparently skirts have pockets. Didn't know that), a phone and a purse, then slings a bag over her shoulder and heads for the door. If my memory of my house serves me, then there should be a hallway with a flight of stairs on the right and a couple more rooms leading off to the left.

I decide to follow her out. No use staying here. If there's someone waiting outside ready to say "Gotcha'!" then there's nothing to it but to face the music.

I think she at least realized that I was leaving the room with her because she holds her door open wider for me as we enter the hallway. At least she's polite.

Just then I hear another door opening on the left and light footsteps moving our way.

"Morning Sis!" Comes the voice of someone who is used to waking up early. I turn to find a girl with a huge resemblance to Mia, only a tiny bit shorter and with a different shorter hair cut, plus some other minor differences. You could tell they were definitely related at a glance.

"Morning Karen. Don't have morning practice today?" The two sisters strike up a conversation about school activities and such while I feel a little awkward just standing there. Then it occurs to me that this 'sister' might be in on the supposed prank.

I wait for a lull in the conversation and say, "Hello."

The sister, Karen, looks at me and reply's with the previously said, "Good morning." At that moment I get the sudden urge to test this girl like with what I did with Mia in her room a minute ago. The urge is so sudden that my mind had no time to stop me from reaching out and placing my hand on Karen's breasts.

And I don't even have the time to feel as if time has stopped still. Or even hold my breath in horror. This is because after saying her morning greeting to me she goes right back to talking with Mia. Completely disregarding my hand on her chest. Smaller than Mia's but still quite firm.

Still standing there with my hand where it is I decide to hold onto Mia ass again for the heck of it. Again to see what would happen. And surprise surprise, their chat goes on.

Up until Mia inhales and says, "That smells good. I wonder what Mom's making."

I can smell it too and it does smell pretty good. The two sisters speak excitedly about breakfast and move on towards the stairs and out of my grasp.

Then it hits me. Mom... Mom? My eyes go wide and I feel the panic rising. They couldn't possibly have gotten a mother involved could they? Again, if this is a prank or even a setup then this could be bad. One word from those two girls about my gropey hands and I got an angry parent on my ass. Unless maybe they got someone who was in on the joke to act as their mother.... The possibilities and implications almost had me biting my nails.

The sisters were halfway down the stairs when I noticed. And reluctantly I followed since staying here would be hiding and I wouldn't know what the girls said to their mother.

On the way down I keep my eyes on everything, trying to find any hint of trouble. Like with Mia's room resembling my room, the rest this house looked so similar but as if only women lived here. Maybe this was a similar house on the same street as mine?

Meanwhile, the girls were still talking about school."Hana said she wanted to check out some new shop after school. Did you want to come along?" Karen asks her sister. Mia declines the offer and talks about something else friend related.

I was feeling so out of touch with life right then, what with these girls ignoring me for the most part and allowing me to touch them inappropriately while also acting like nothing was out of place, even with a male stranger in their house. So when we finally got to the dining room/kitchen I wasn't even tense about meeting this mother of theirs. I just kind of felt mellow about all of it.

The smell though was heavenly. Walking into the room I immediately feel my mouth water at the sight of the spread on the table. Three sets of plates and cutlery for the three women. Then I see the woman standing behind it. My jaw drops and I have to stop myself from drooling. I don't think I've ever been into MILF's before but this lady was an older drop-dead gorgeous version of Mia and Karen. Only, she had longer hair tied in a pony tail and C- maybe D-cup breasts. I couldn't see her legs because of the table but her hips were in view and I could totally believe the whole "men being attracted to women with wide birthing hips" thing that some people say. God damn!

This woman, wearing casual jeans and grey sweater, greeted her probable daughters with a, "Good morning," for each of them along with a radiant smile each.

"Morning Mom," says Mia giving her own smile in return. Karen replies with a cheerful, "Mornin'!"

"Take a seat girls, I'm almost finished." The girls mother tells them. Mia and Karen sit down next to each other at the table where they continue on with their chat as they butter up some toast.

I stood a few steps away from the door not knowing what to do with myself. I had entered behind the other two when we got here but the mother didn't seem to have noticed me at all. A strange male in her home and I get the same treatment that Mia and Karen gave me. I decided to take a look around the room instead. So much of this house feels familiar to me. I'm pretty sure the houses on my street were of mostly different designs from each other yet this house was identical in structure. The furniture may have been different but they were in all the same places. The only real differences were the nick-nacks. There were photos on the wall of the girls and their mother and ones of friends and likely extended family. Through an archway I could see the lounge and the furniture placements were the same there too. There was a bookshelf against the wall filled with books and small bits and pieces. All the books looked unfamiliar.

There was also a calendar on the wall by the fridge with different dates circled and underlined with notes here and there. And today's date is exactly what it should be. So, I haven't traveled in time then. That's a relief. Looking back at the dining table the girls are really getting into the food and I'm reminded of the fact that I too was hungry. Their mom seemed to be finished with the rest of what she was doing and was now putting another plate and cutlery on the table next to hers before taking a seat herself.

That's odd. There's only three of them so why the fourth plate? I waited to see if anyone else would show up. Maybe there's another sibling or maybe a father? I look again at the photos on the wall nearby. Most of them have only the three of them and I don't see any father type person at all. In fact, there aren't any males in these pictures anywhere. Strange... Didn't they have any male relatives?

Also, if this house was at all like mine then it would only have three bedrooms. Mia's bedroom, Karen's, and the mom's. I was ticking these off my fingers and looking at the pictures again when I had an odd thought. Could she have placed those down for me? Looking at the table again I saw them eating and talking happily with each other and no one had come to sit down next to the mom.

My stomach growled right then. I was real hungry and I didn't believe anyone else lived here so I thought, what the heck. I walked over and sat down. No body said anything to me, not to stop me or to greet me or even acknowledge my sitting down with them. So I just loaded up my plate with toast and sausages and eggs. Oh god they smelt good.

After taking a few bites of heaven I go into auto-pilot on my food. This gives me time to think things over.

Thinking it through, then...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)