More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SilasCrowley SilasCrowley

How do you approach the temple?

Just try walking in.

Merkarans were a friendly and disciplined people, even for living in the wastes: being a mercantile city, the people here are usually courteous and shrewd. You figure the worst thing that could happen to you is just being swindled...

A fine paved road of solid concrete swept in a thin layer of white stone is in front of you. It's hot, so you've gone shirtless: you have on your belt, tanned leather trousers, and a hardy pair of boots suited to desert travel. Your coin-pouch and a dagger are bound to your belt.

This street is much nicer than some of the others you've walked in the desert city. Outside of the temple's gates, two priestesses and a couple of meek but clean and healthy male slaves await your approach...

A woman steps into your way. Her skin is almost the same color as the coffee you drank, but its oily soft tone is sharply contrasted by her gleaming gold piercings: a large navel stud, two nipple rings, and lower still is an impressive albeit thin gold barbell through her fat clitoris.

She's very curvy, but also muscular. Her hips are broad and her waspish waist curves well into them. You can immediately see her thighs are very firm, but thick, and somehow complimented by her taut but smooth-flowing set of six-pack abs.

The woman's face beams on you with a smile- and in her dark brown, almost black eyes, you can see a hint of excitement and surprise: you're quick to pick up on body language, and you already get the feeling you're not supposed to be here- but you are welcome.

She grins with pearly teeth and approaches you closer.

Who is this woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)