More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rodspode rodspode

Take all his clothes?

Just the boxers

A little bit girly.

You carefully dry all of Trevor's clothes, then throw the boxers in the trash outside. Slipping the hot-pink thong you selected previously on top of the pile of clothes, you carry them back to your room and knock on the closed door.

"Come..in."

His voice is somewhat hesitant.

Opening the door, you find him standing somewhat abashedly in the corner, wrapped in a towel.

You smile brightly.

"I'm afraid there was a bit of an accident--I think there was some gum or something in the washer and it got all tangled up in your underwear. I'm really sorry, but I had to throw them away."

He gulps and says nothing.

"I'm a bit behind on laundry myself, but I did dig these up as a replacement."

You hand him the pile of clothes with the thong on top.

He looks at you with an almost pleading expression.

"Don't worry, honey. Lot's of boys wear them these days. Why don't you slip them on and show me how they fit? Just shout when you're ready."

You wink mischievously and step outside.

"Miss..?" More hesitation in his voice.

He did it: seeing him standing in front of you wearing only the narrow Y of the thong sends a pleasant lurch into your abdomen.

"Oh--very nice! You certainly have the figure to carry them. You should keep them!"

And so saying, you playfully slap his bottom and send him on his way. Baby steps, you remind yourself.

The next time Trevor comes over, you make a point of offering another shower, this time asking him to model a pair of hot pink leggings, "just to see how they look on some one." You pretend not to notice the rather obvious bulge as he turns for you.

"You know," you begin another afternoon, "you look so cute in my underwear--it seems a shame not to wear them more." You offer him a small bag with a week's worth of panties to take home.

"I'll expect daily photos--I'm very curious to see your taste."

Monday's text shows red lace panties but no face.

"I want to see your cute little face when you wear them, silly."

Tuesday you send him a link to a waxing kit. He clearly already has someone wax his upper body, but on Wednesday, his legs are also perfectly smooth and soft.

"Such a cute little thing!"

You start to find excuses for him to help out inside the house as well--always after his shower and dressed in something you chose.

One day he has just finished a load of laundry for you and comes out in the cropped pink t-shirt and leggings you gave him. Admiring the delicious slice of abdomen on view, you think it is time for a present for your "girl." You are of course quite good with makeup--a make-over would be fun. Or maybe little girls need new toys now and again.

Time for a make-over?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)