More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thatguy88 Thatguy88

Watch it?

Just for a minute

It was so weird you thought, you hadn't watched porn since college and when you did it had been with Brad. Why would he be watching porn when he could just have sex with you? Then again it was titillating, you could see what he was watching and maybe surprise him with it. That would really bring the spark back you thought, it wasn't that the sex was bad, it was that it had gotten repetitive. There were your favorite positions and it always happened either early before Brad left for work or late after Mark had gone to bed. You couldn't deny you missed the spark and the longing in his eyes.

Taking a seat you hit play and watched, there was a young woman, one who clearly hadn't popped out two kids, who was handcuffed and blindfolded kneeling on the floor. A man came in with and immediately put his cock in her mouth. She sucked it at first licking around the head before taking it further into her mouth. It was rather impressive how much she was able to take in. The man then grabbed the back of her head and himself into her throat. He then proceeded to, as well as you could describe it, fuck the girl's mouth. The man seemed to rather be enjoying forcing himself into the girl's mouth fast and hard and you were quite surprised she didn't puke over him.

When it seemed like the man should surely have cum he instead pulled out and procured a small whip which he ran up the girl's chest. He teased her nipples for a bit before delivering a quick whack to her ass drawing yelp. The man then delivered a few more quick whacks before throwing the whip aside. He pushed the girl rather roughly face down onto the ground and shoved his cock into the girl causing her to cry out. Holding the girl's waist he proceeded to fuck the girl hard and fast bringing her to a hard climax. The man wasn't done however, rather than stop he grabbed a handful of the girls hair and pulled hard as he continued to slam himself into her. The girl was powerless under this , a quivering mess of cries and screams as the man used her to his delight. When he finally pulled out the girl collapsed onto the ground and the man stood over her stroking himself furiously for a moment before spraying his cum onto her.

You sat back in the chair, it was obviously degrading and borderline abusive, but it was also really fucking hot and you found yourself flustered sitting in Brad's chair with questions and desires rushing through your head.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)