More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thatguy88 Thatguy88

What do you do?

Sex Shop

You took drive to the seedy part of town to a sex shop you had always passed but never thought you would ever find yourself in. In the middle of the day the shop was relatively empty save for a very bored looking young woman sitting at the register flipping through a porno mag.

"Hi," you said to no response from the girl.

You, were in suburban mom chic, she was in very short ripped shorts with fishnets and large combat boots, she also wore a tight tube top under a denim vest and sported a pink streak in her short black hair.

"Hello," you said again.

As the girl finally looked up, "you lost?"

"No," you said, "I just need help finding some things."

"Let me guess," said the girl, "you want a sexy outfit so your man can flop on top of you for 30 seconds for your anniversary."

"My anniversary is in March," you said narrowing your eyes, "and there's no need to be jealous of my husband."

The girl dropped her magazine and finally looked up at you.

"I need," you said reading off a list you'd written for yourself, "handcuffs, a riding crop, blindfold," you leaned in locking eyes with the girl, "and a sexy outfit."

The girl led you through the store grabbing a few things.

"Alright," she said handing you some packages, "what kind of sexy are we looking for."

"I want to make him," you said leaning into the girl's ear, "crazy."

The girl gulped, "ok, um, yeah."

A short time later you were in a changing room, you'd gotten the outfit on, it was black lace crotch-less panties and a black corset that didn't cover your boobs. The mirror was little and filthy so you couldn't get a good look. Outside the cashier was waiting and it was clear your dominating woman voice had done a number on her.

"What's your name," you asked out the door.

"Why?" asked the girl.

"Because I need an opinion on this outfit and I'd like to know your name before I show you my tits," you said.

"Cy-" she stammered, "Cybil."

"Come on in Cybil," you said unlatching the door, "I'm Ellen."

Cybil's face said it all as she looked you over.

"I'm thinking hair in a tight ponytail," you said, "give him something to grab onto."

"I'd think he'd have his hands full with those," said Cybil as she stepped into the cramped changing room with you.

"I bet you'd like to," you said practically chest to chest with her, "but I need to get going."

Cybil barely looked at you once you'd changed and were paying for everything.

"Well this was fun," you said, "I'll be back."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)