More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which options do they pick?

Just a spa day

With an understanding smile, John and Jane decided to opt for a spa entry without additional treatments, choosing to save some cash for their house renovation. While they longed for the indulgence of massages, their dreams of creating a perfect home together took precedence. They knew that even a day spent exploring the spa's facilities and relishing each other's company would be a wonderful experience.

As they finalised the booking, excitement filled the room. The anticipation of a day spent in each other's loving presence, surrounded by the serenity of the spa, brought them a sense of contentment. With the reservation made, they decided it was time to head to bed, eager for the morning to arrive.

Under the soft moonlight, John and Jane exchanged a loving embrace, grateful for the life they were building together. The journey to a peaceful day of togetherness had already begun, filled with the promise of precious moments and laughter. They fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms, their hearts brimming with joy and the anticipation of their upcoming spa day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)