More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blueman Blueman

Take a pill?

Just a single one, and it works as described.

Jack took a pill in his hand and downed it immediately, and it was first then i remembered the paper manual. He took the single page of text and looked at it, but it pretty much described the same thing that the old lady had told him. He did however also notice that it also mentioned that the effect would happen within a minute.

Jack looked at the mirror in his room, he did feel more fit and taller. But it was difficult to see the exact differences, so he decided to make a small mark in the mirror, to measure his height.

The pills should also have enhanced his sexual abilities, so he decided to turn on his computer and look at porno. He quickly noticed that his penis seemed longer, he pulled out a tape measure and measured it at about 7 inches, which was about an inch larger than he remembered. He proceeded to masturbate and have what he deemed the best orgasm of his life.

Afterwards he looked at the pills and decided that he needed to try them again, so he quickly hid the box in a secret place behind a drawer. His parents would freak out if they found the box.


The rest of the day went as usual for Jack, he played some computer and did a bit of homework. His parents came home at some point and they had dinner, Kate came home late and got yelled at, they were mad because an 18 years old girl should not be home late. She was mad that everyone else was out late, the only reason their parents expected anything less, was because her older brother, Jack, was never out late.

Next day - Sunday

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)