More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What do you do first?

Just a little experimenting at first

You sit back down and smile up at Taylor. "Don't worry, I'll have everyone's homework done before we get there."

Taylor looks at you funny. She's never seen you with confidence before. She shrugs and moves up the aisle. Her blonde friend Megan joins her and soon they're laughing about something.

You look at Taylor's math homework in front of you. You concentrate on it being done, but nothing happens. The white light had said you could only affect the girls so apparently inanimate objects are out. After a moment's thought you wish for the girls to all have done most of their homework themselves, just leaving a little for you to finish.

The writing on the paper shifts and changes. The first half is all in Taylor's handwriting, with the rest almost finished in your handwriting. You quickly do the last bit, then look through the homework for all the other cheerleaders. Just like Taylor's they're all at least half done by the girls and then finished off by you.

Since you're finished with time to spare, you decide on a little more experimentation. You look back at Taylor and Megan again. The head cheerleader has very big breasts, but Megan actually has the biggest on the team. You wish for Taylor's to be bigger than Megan's.

The gorgeous brunette jumps in her seat as her breasts swell up to the size of her head. "What the fuck?!"

"Ohmigod!" yells Megan. "What happened to your chest?!"

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)