More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

The elevator opens, is anyone on the other side?

Just a dream.

Jessica screamed as she held at her chest, which was covered up by her pink silky nightgown. Running her hands over her body she started to calm her breathing as she laid back staring at the ceiling. "Oh my God. As if I'd ever be caught dead like that. And at a new school?!" She giggled again as a warmth developed down in her loins upon thinking about getting caught. It wasn't a feeling she enjoyed though, as it made her feel very naughty. Looking over at the clock, she saw that she had overslept a bit, too late for a ride from her dad, which according to her dream was probably a good thing. But not too much for her to miss the school bus, if she took a quick shower, popped on her outfit she planned the night before, and got some toast, she would be good to go.

Jessica already a little late from her nightmare had runs out of the shower, with only a white towel wrapped around her nude body. As she combs her strawberry blonde locks, a noise startles her from outside her window. Since it's still early and peeping Tom's have been known to frequent around Jessica's house only to fail, she decided to investigate with the towel clutched to her as close as possible. Upon looking out the window, she sees a black cat on the roof, meowing loudly. "How'd you get up here silly?" Jessica snickered, calming her nerves.

"Come here kitty, it isn't safe out here…" called the blonde as she began feeling worried for it, she crawls out of the window, and follows it. As her bare feet walk on the shingles of the roof, she inches closer to the feline. Just as Jessica was about to finally gain the cat's trust, her window slams shut scaring the cat off the roof and safely below in some hedges. She looks on in disgust, as she watches the cat run away.

Jessica spun around with a curse desperately, trying to reopen her window, but it wouldn’t budge for some reason. Surveying around the yard, she comes across a metal ladder that her dad left up for a while on the side of the house. “And they say black cats are bad luck.”

As she carefully descends down the ladder, Jessica heard the cat meow, and despite it being a sunny day; a sudden and powerful gust of wind roared on through, causing the ladder to blow over. With catlike reflexes Jessica grabbed onto a gutter towards the front of the house, holding on for dear life. Another meow from the cat, and another dull roar of incoming wind began to sound. Unfortunately, with her hands occupied on the gutter, another brutal breeze freed her towel from her body, leaving Jessica hanging buck naked in mid air. Her bare feet are only a few feet from the ground, but a fear of heights, combined with no clothing on in her neighborhood, Jessica refused to let go.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)