More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Just a bunch of bros

“Damn bro, about time you got here” Brandon said, wiping his brow of sweat. “It’s hot as hell today”

Kyle looked his friend up and down, typical. Everytime it got even the slightest bit warm he always found an excuse to go nude, or at least as close to naked as possible at all times. Not that it mattered really, that was just how it was with that guy. Sure he had a special skin condition that made wearing clothing near impossible, and his body shape was near impossible to find proper clothes for. Especially mens clothes in his size, everybody else just thought it was easier and simpler to not even bother.

“Yeah yeah, whatever…just get in and quit yer bitchin!” Kyle groaned, while putting his seatbelt on. And then waited, as it took Brandon a few minutes to squeeze himself into the front passenger seat. Kyle sighed, it was hard to say that Brandon was a bit chubby. He wasn’t fat, or overweight. But he did have an excess of weight to his curves. Mostly his chest, hips, thighs, ass, and well pretty much everywhere else. His parents and doctors explained it as a strange glandular problem, or a specific form of elephantiasis or gigantism or …whatever. Kyle didn’t mind that his friend had some strange medical conditions, so he waited patiently for Brandon to squeeze one of his immense and weighty tits into the door, and then do the same with the other one.

“Is this seat pushed back all the way?” Brandon asked, as both of his tits were squished against the dashboard. The sweat from under his boobs leaving a trail of moisture upon its surface, and the heat radiating from his tits fogging up the windshield, even on a hot day like this.

“You know it’s not, just adjust it dummy!” Kyle chided. Brandon grunted and tried to reach down to pull the lever below his seat. However, he was firmly and completely stuck now. His naked ass cheeks covered every single square inch of the seat and more. His thick meaty thighs were too expensive to even leave a gap to reach past, and that wasn't even the biggest obstacle. The biggest obstacle of course being his ginormous fucking udders. Sandwiched between his face and the front dashboard, obscuring the glovebox and sitting atop his lap. It was a truly pathetic sight, and not the first time Brandon has gotten himself in this situation.

“Again? Really?” Kyle moaned in exasperation.

“Sorry bro, you think you can give me a hand?” Brandon said, clearly a bit embarrassed. You could tell right away from the red blush spreading across the heavy curve of his fat tits.

“Fine, every time with you I swear…” Kyle muttered, unbuckling his seatbelt.

“Hey man, before you do…think you can put the AC on? I barely feel it” Brandon asked, which from the amount of sweat dripping off his naked form was any indication was getting overheated. But then Kyle rolled his eyes at the reason why.

“Yeah, thats because your fat fucking nipples are clogging up the AC vents dumbass!” Kyle pointed out. Which was true, his huge fist sized nipples had lodged themselves into the circular vents of the passengers side, each of them bloated to the size of a tennis ball smothering each vent.

“Oh, was wondering why my nips felt weird, sorry bro…still, im feeling a bit suffocated here, get my seat before I drown in my own boobs”

“Maybe I should just leave you like that while we drive Stacy's house,” Kyle laughed. Brandon wasn’t amused.

“No way man, besides…I really need a ride. You know how hard it is for me to drive with these damn things, and you all have such tiny cars” Brandon groaned, which he did have some sympathy for. It wasn't easy to drive a car for the guy, having your boobs get caught up in the steering wheel was pretty annoying. At least his girlfriend Stacy had a big truck, which was easier for Brandon to get around in, and less messier.

“Fine, fine…geez such a crybaby, '' Kyle teased, and then braced himself. This wasn’t the first time he had done this for his friend. Silently he counted to three, before inhaling a big gulp of air and diving underneath his friend's tits and in between his thighs.

“Oh shit” Brandon gasped, the advanced sensitivity of his skin was another strange issue that he had to deal with. The skin condition he was born with left him with highly sensitive nerves that permeated every surface of his body. It wasn’t enough that clothes were just about forbidden to him, but even getting touched by another person was an entirely unique experience.

Kyle was not only swimming through a sea of ever increasing hot and sweaty flesh, but now he could smell that telltale musk of Brandon’s arousal. Kyle tried not to look, but sandwiched in between his friends giant tits, overflowing thighs he couldn’t help but get an eyeful of the sparse but neatly trimmed and trembling mound of his friend's overactive pussy. Kyle blushed, he knew it must be hard to live with such an embarrassing condition and tried his best to ignore it. Even though the smell of his arousal always made him erect for some strange reason, Kyle pushed those thoughts into the back of his mind for now and focused on the task of getting Brandon unstuck.

He only wished that Brandon would at least stop squirming and moaning so much, it was very distracting.

The seat was a lost cause, already his copious and easy flowing arousal had soaked through to seat and beyond, dripping onto the floor mat as his pussy gushed like niagra falls. Brandon grunted, as Kyle swam beneath his curves. finally grabbing at the missing belt buckle and snapping back to his own seat. however not before a stray splash from one of Brandons infamous spontaneous orgasms drenched half of his face.

"Got it!" Kyle celebrated, half of his face matted with brandons cum. Brandon panted, still coming down from the throes of his random orgasm. Kyle rolled his eyes and did his best to help his friend buckle up.

He grimaced as Brandon panted and squirmed that his tits began to pulse and grow. No doubt another side effect of his rare medical condition, after every orgasm his heavy tits would start to lactate until each tit was full to bursting with a gallon of milk or sometimes more depending on how many orgasms he had previously. It was annoying, especially since he had forgot to install those plastic seat coverings he'd bought last week.

"Sorry man, not much I can do about the milky mess" "Brandon grunted, as his tits continued to swell, gaining more mass with loads of fresh milk. Kyle sighed and snapped the belt buckle off the passenger seat.

"You know what to do" He said, trying to find a napkin to clean his face. Brandons nipples began to leak and squirt thick heavy cream at random. some of it had landed on Kyles face, mixing with the previous pussy juice already soaking into his hair. unconciously he licked his lips tasting both types of his friends organic juices and his nearly half erect cock throbbed into a full erection.

"Sorry, man, just make sure to use the right lanes...dont want to cause an accident alright" Brandon said, while getting into position. after a bit of struggle, and plenty of fluids dripping onto every single surface of Kyles care. Brandon managed to fit each of his massive fleshy breasts outside of the window, one giant globe at a time.

The stimulation of the wind flowing across his thumb sized nipples and dinner plate areola would be enough to let his milk ducts flow. like a hose left on, his milk would scatter into the wind and along the highway. while Kyle carefully naviagted the road, trying to not to let the cars behind him get splashed by any of his friends stray milk.

Kyle tried to keep his eyes on the road, however it was slightly difficult. because even in the peripheral of his vision he could see the beachball sized half spheres, with that sweet honey dew of pussy mound nestled inbetween them.

He knew his best friend was a guy, and he wasnt gay. but something about that gaping hole between his friends thighs caused his dick to throb with need. He knew other guys felt just as conflicted, especially during football practice with the rest of the guys and how the aroma of his drooling pussy left every cock in the locker room erect and ready.

At least Brandon wasnt out on the field, he did his job as a towel and water boy for the team. even if most of the time the towels he offered them were drenched in his own pussy juice, and the water jugs he filled up were more often than not filled with his own freshly made cream. still he kept the morale of the team up, and despite the near constant erections and overactive libidos of his teamates. They managed to get many victories. Even if brandon spent most of the time on the sidelines masturbating. It couldnt be helped, it was just another aspect of his friends bizarre medical condtion.

Kyle tried to keep his eyes on the road, as well as trying to ignore the honks of the horns of the cars behind them. No doubt having to turn their windshield wipers on to keep from being blinded by Brandons milk.

"Sorry" He yelled, to a passing big rig as the driver flipped him the bird. Brandons pussy twitched, sending a gush of his arousal across the seat that was already beginning to make squishy noises as it was positively sopped to the metal.

"Alright, I think they stopped leaking for now" Brandon gasped, pulling his upper back into the window. He sighed heavily. His tits still throbbing from being exposed to the wind all this time. Kyle didn't say anything. He was distrected by his incomprehensible erection and driving.

Kyle took one glance at his friends tits and could tell that not all the milk had left, small droplets of thick cream dripped from his nipples every now and then. His stare was enough that even Brandon looked down and noticed.

"Aw shit, sorry bro...I'll clean it up when stop" Brandon apoligized, while he reached over to the bucket of car cleaning supplies Kyle had to load into his backseat every time he gave Brandon a ride. It had grown to the point that no matter how much Brandon cleaned and vacuumed up, it smelled like an aroused pussy and milk. The aroma having embedded itself into Kyles very car frame itself at this point. Not a single surface was spared, not even Kyles own clothes.

It was just normal to be as drenched and wet as Brandon himself whenver you were around him.

By the time they had arrived at Stacy's house, there was a puddle up to brandons ankles on the passenger side of his milk and pussy juices. It was so much that when he opened the door to get out, it caused a small flood down the driveway and into the gutters.

Kyle brought the cleaning supplies from his trunk and backseat and helped Brandon get to work on cleaning up the mess. It was going to take a while seeing as most of the time Brandon would alternate between using a rag to sop up the moisture and his own tongue at times. hearing the lewd sounds of Brandon sucking up his own arousal from the car seat cushion caused his dick to throb, so much that he forgot to help him and was mesmerized by the sight of brandons expansive ass cheeks bouncing and undulating before him

"Hey boys, bout time you got here..." Stacy's voice cut across the din of the driveway. Brandon slurped at his own juices, trailing down his chin and smiled brightly. his full lips puffing up with glee.

"Hey girl!" He shouted, while Kyle stood aside wondering why Stacy had a strange smile on her face while fiddling with her phone occasionally looking up between her phone and at the two "Boys".

Kyle struggled to move, not that he ever moved muched to begin with. between him and Brandon, both of their bodies were on the more scale when it came to their specific medical conditions. At least Brandon was able to walk on his own two feet, even if the jiggled every step of the way.

"Thanks for letting me use your car bro" Brandon spoke, still cleaning out the front passenger seat. Kyle just grunted, he really didnt have much use for it anyway. At least Stacy could give Brandon a ride in it, he didnt even mind that Brandon messed it up from time to time. Kyle was just bored. He was stuck in the driveway until his parents got here.

"Hows the dick Kyle?" Stacy teased. She eyed his person sized cock with awe, like she'd never seen it before in here life. at least as much of it could be seen underneath his bus tire sized tits.

"Same as always" Kyle groaned, feeling his balls churning with freshly produced cum. They ached and throbbed with the need to release. But he dreaded whenever he got erect, as he always nearly blacked out. His erection would tower twice the size of his own body, and he would either go into a trance of fullbody masturbation or black out from blood loss to his brain, and wake up to the entire footbal field covered in his cum.

The team would play through nonetheless, like they would any other weather hazard. But he felt embaraessed everytime it happened anyway.

Stacy traced her hand along his shaft, making him shiver. His tree like shaft throbbing and dirpping with pre.

"I cant wait to see this hose blow" she was practically salivating as Kyles erection grew and his vision grew dizzy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)