More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by exxxidor456 exxxidor456

What's next?

Just a Happy Accident

It was when the Frightful Four had orchestrated an elaborate plot against the Fantastic Four that Sue's life took a drastic turn. During a battle with the Wizard, Sue was struck by a strange energy beam. At first, she thought nothing of it, but the event had set in motion a series of unexplainable changes within her.

The Wizard's beam had been a prototype, and its full effects were unknown even to him. It was designed to manipulate energy, and he had hoped it might nullify the cosmically endowed powers of the Fantastic Four. It had failed in that regard, to the Wizard’s dismay. Yet its interaction with Sue's unique genetic makeup did something entirely different.

The beam burrowed into her very essence, fragmenting her inhibitions and unleashing the deepest desires of her psyche.

The effects of the energy beam were subtle at first, gradually twisting and corrupting Sue's sound mind. Her dreams became erotic nightmares, dreams of lust and perversion, and she'd awaken feeling exhausted and strangely unsatisfied. Then, over time, these visions permeated her waking life—seeping into her mind and body like ink into parchment.

She started to introduce some latex items into her wardrobe. Leggings, skirts, dresses—they were tasteful and stylish at first, fitting seamlessly into her superheroine lifestyle. But they were still very sexy and quite a departure from her normally conservative mode of dress.

She began wearing elegant latex dresses for charity events, turning the eye of many admirers and high-ranking members of New York society. She would wear sleek black latex leggings to business meetings.

The trappings of latex grew increasingly overt with each passing day. Sue could no longer resist the call of the material—it felt like a lover's touch against her skin, sinful yet tranquilizing, as though she had been consigned to a world in which she could forget the torments of her own. It was the suit that commenced Sue's ultimate fall from grace.

Designed by her, the full-body latex catsuit was a sleek, empowering masterpiece. It was skin-tight and permanently shiny, betraying no creases to interrupt the smooth, reflective surface. After the energy beam's effects had decimated her mind, the inspired creation became the uniform of her transformation.

Reed was surprised one night when she came to him in the suit, and threw him down on their marital bed.

He had been expecting his wife to return home from the latest charity event in an elegant gown, befitting her status in society.

Instead, she'd entered the bedroom with a wild, carnal look in her eyes. She wore her custom, full-body latex catsuit that accentuated every inch of her voluptuous frame.

Reed had never seen his wife look so sinful and gorgeous. The sight enthralled and frightened him. Sue's newfound obsession with latex, the way it hugged every curve of her body, shocked and intimidated him. Her prior innocence had been shattered, replaced by a palpable craving for something dark and forbidden.

She had unzipped the crotch of her suit, showing him her newly shaved sex. The pinkness of her entrance glistened with wetness, inviting him.

With a wicked grin, she had pressed herself against him, using her body weight to pin him down. It was wild, passionate, an entirely new side of her that he had never seen before.

The sex that night had been the most incredible of his life, but it left her feeling hollow, unfulfilled. She had wanted to scream, to feel something raw and wild that spoke to her primal desires.

Ending their encounter, she left him helpless on their bed, bound in the tangle of their lust.

Sue retreated to the shower, her thoughts dark and twisted. The tiles of their sleek bathroom were cold beneath her splayed hands, and the torrents of water washed over her nakedness.

She stared blankly at her reflection, seeing something entirely different from the woman she used to be; someone new and frighteningly exciting.

Soon, she began adding strange items of furniture into their bedroom. There was no longer just a bed, a nightstand, and a lamp; she had added handcuffs, ropes, and blindfolds. She longed for another level of intensity in their love life, and these additions hinted at what she had in mind as her carnal desires boiled to the surface.

However, when Reed saw what she had done, genuine confusion marred his features.

"Sue, what is all this?" he asked tentatively, eyeing the unfamiliar items scattered across their marital bed.

Reed's bewilderment only heightened when Sue retrieved a leather riding crop from the back of their closet.

"I want you to whip me with this," she commanded, her voice husky with lust. "And I want you to make it hurt."

Reed's eyes widened in surprise, but Sue's steel gaze held him captive. She had transformed into a demanding seductress, her mannerisms unrecognizable as she took control of their shared desire.

He was undeniably aroused by this change in his wife, but his horror and indignation outweighed his desire.

Rather than embrace her newfound lust for life, he froze and proved entirely incapable of giving Sue what she yearned for. Disappointment tasted bitter and acrid on her tongue, but it proved to be a mere preamble for what was to come.

If her husband would not join her on her dark voyage of sexual discovery, she would have to find someone who would.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)