More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by J.J J.J

What's next?

Just Ravish me already!

Sasha felt her heart start to beat faster as her Master opened the door to her bedroom. Oh if only he decided that she didn’t need one of her own!

“~Master~” she tried to say like she was singing. “I’ve been waiting for you.”

She kneeled on top of the bed, a seductive smile on her face.

Her master looked at her. A blush coming to his cheeks when he registered her. His eyes widening in amazement.

She smirked. She had him where she wanted him.

“You finish those tax forms yet?” He said simply.

Her smirk left her, and she felt her energy leave her body as he returned to business.

“Almost Master. I’ve already done all the hardest parts, reading all your receipts and making sure to cover everything you’ve bought or own, so the rest is simple enough that it won’t take long. There’s plenty of other things we can do now though…” she let the statement hang in the air.

This HAD to work. She knew what her Master’s type was. She’d seen his porn receipts!

“Just let me know when you’re done with the forms. I know you can do it! You’re one of the best accountants in the state, that’s why I got you!” He said encouragingly.

Sasha just stared at her Master with exasperation.

“You know Master, if you asked most women what they think would happen if they get hypnotized by a man they just met, not one of them would guess ‘he’d just have me do my day job for free.’”

“Why not?” He asked with an air of genuine confusion. “I’m saving more money than I know by hypnotizing you!”

“You’re saving about a thousand dollars this year from my services! And the only reason it’s that high is because you inherited this house and your great uncle’s modest bank account, so there are more forms than usual. Next year you’ll only have saved a few hundred dollars.” Sasha explained in a slightly raised voice. She tried to stay alluring, but Master could be so dense sometimes.

She should know how much he was saving. Her lower than average fees was how her independent work stood out from the big companies. But that had been so stressful on her. Stress that had melted away as Master hypnotized her during that first meeting. Making her putty in his hands, aware enough to understand what he was doing, but at the same time too weak to resist.

Not that she had particularly WANTED to resist. She didn’t know the odds, but Master had found a self employed lady with a huge Hypnosis Kink and no one to miss her if she disappeared from home or work for a few days. The perfect target for his plan without even knowing it. Yet despite this, he had only taken advantage of her accounting skills. Nothing else.

And she very much wanted show him her other skills.

“Master, the point I’m trying to make is that don’t you think there’s some more value you can get out of your hypnotic abilities than that small saving of money? Isn’t there more that I can help you with?” She asked as she squeezed her breasts with her arms.

Her master seemed to think for a moment. Just when she thought she had convinced him, he spoke.

“I suppose we should clean the gutters soon. But I don’t know about you doing that. My father was always adamant about a man doing the heavy lifting, and while he was plenty sexist, the value of me knowing how to fix up my own place does give me a sort of pride. Besides, I was thinking of getting some gutter guards anyway. Oh! Make a note of that in my budget. See if they’ll send someone to install them without it being too costly. If it is, I’ll just buy the guards and install them myself.”

Even as she mentally made a note to add that to his budget, Sasha was wondering how her hypnosis would respond if she jumped forward and strangled her dense idiot of a Master.

“Well Sasha, I wouldn’t want to keep you waiting. Oh, and I set up the computer room to be a home office for you! So you can use it to talk with your normal clients. I may be using you for free labor, but I’d hate for you to not be compensated at all for the other work you do.

Sasha had met with Master late on Friday, and this was Monday morning. She had not had to worry about clients interrupting her time getting used to being a . But looking at the clock, she remembered she had a video call scheduled with Mr. Baker in just over an hour.

It looked like she could not fully escape the mundane life she had carved for herself, even when her dream became reality.

And her Master truly was not the brightest when it came to money. He planned for her to live here and help him with planning out all his expenses. Yet he had yet to grasp that as his , he could use her money as well.

Taking away her free will, but leaving her the money she had earned. Truly her Master had a strange set of morals.

“Oh uh, you might want to get changed if you have a face to face with anyone planned.” Her Master said before leaving the bedroom.

Sasha sighed. Perhaps tomorrow she could find what would get him excited. But for now, as her Master had reminded her, she had work to prepare for.

She stood as she approached the closet. There wasn’t much in it, mainly some cheap clothes Master had bought her for around the house: jeans, a shirt for the local baseball team, a blouse, some skirts, leggings, and a pair of dresses.

The lingerie she currently wore she had gone and bought herself with her own money while Master was at work last night. He hadn’t seemed to notice the high quality addition though. Just like he hadn’t seemed to notice her many other hints she’d been dropping since she felt her mind start to shift get fuzzy.

She pushed past all that and found the suit she had worn when she met Master. With a sigh, she put it on and made herself presentable for work.

She moved to the computer room, bringing the remaining tax forms of Master with her. She still had time before the video chat with Mr. Baker. So she might as well finish that off.

“Master?” She yelled as she looked over the forms. “You know I haven’t been to my apartment for a few days.”

“…Shit! Don’t tell me you had pets!?” He exclaimed.

Sasha’s eyes widened at that statements and the implication of it. She hated seeing her Master have such a panicked look. She quickly reassured him.

“No! No pets. Don’t worry about that. Just a few Cacti. The most cost effective plant in terms of my water bill, they’ll be fine for awhile.”

“Oh good!” Her master said in relief.

“My point is, even if I’m going to be your and living here, I doubt you want me to be considered a dependent. Especially if I keep working for others besides you. But should I see about us being able to file jointly?” She explained, hoping he would take the final hint, but knowing it was a long shot.

“… Nah. I don’t know a lot about this stuff, but I’d say for now, just file your own stuff like you usually do. With how much I’m saving on you, I’m okay if it will be a bit more expensive than a joint filing.”

“…Understood Master.” She said with a sigh as she began to finish filling out the forms.

“By the way Sasha” her master stuck his head through the door as he was leaving. “You don’t have to call me Master you know. If you want to just call me Jeff, you’re free to do so. It honestly makes me feel funny hearing you only call me Master.”

“Don’t take this away from me Master!” Sasha snapped at him as she also snapped the pen in her hand.

AN: a much more comedic story than anything else I added here. The thought just popped in my head a few days ago and I figured it needed to be written. A hypnotized who remains aware of who she is and her position, but actually wishes her Master would take it further. Hope you all enjoy. Any feedback welcome.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)